Used Appliances in good condition

UmSulaiman

Apr 19, 2011
Anyone know where i can buy a fridge and maybe washing machine used but in good shape? I only plan on being here another 8 months or so, and don't want to buy new only to sell at half the price in a few months. Any suggestions?

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
~Try the Americana, they may have dented and scratched items at reduced prices....over on Ave Espana

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
your sentence,I ONLY PLAN ON BEING HERE ANOTHER 8 MONTHS OR SO says that you have been here for awhile. what have you been using as far as a fridge/ wash.mach since you have been here?

If you can't answer The OP's question, I do not see the value in your question.

UmSulaiman

Apr 19, 2011
your sentence,I ONLY PLAN ON BEING HERE ANOTHER 8 MONTHS OR SO says that you have been here for awhile. what have you been using as far as a fridge/ wash.mach since you have been here?

I live in a furnished apartment now, but will be moving to a company paid apartment that is free but doesn't have the mentioned items. Long story short, the company paid apt. didn't meet my original needs, but they just offered me one that does, so now we're moving.

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
Anyone know where i can buy a fridge and maybe washing machine used but in good shape? I only plan on being here another 8 months or so, and don't want to buy new only to sell at half the price in a few months. Any suggestions?

Tell us what area you're in so we can try to help you. :)

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
Try Plaza Llama in Higuey. I got my washing machine there for an excellent price. You might also want to mention to some other people that you are looking for things, as people in the area are constantly moving out or upgrading their things. Just put out the word and I'm sure you will find some things. I have gotten some beautiful furniture this way!

mkberg

Aug 29, 2011
I know of 2 mini fridges for sale. PM for directions and price.
As well as a washer, big American style.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I am surprised you can not find all you need in Friusa. If you don't have many friends around you then I am sure you have security on the apartment block you live or will be living at, these guys are always great for supplies, have a word. Like I say though I am sure if you walk through fruisa you will find what you need, cheap. There are several plastic camps popped up around the outskirts of Fruisa full of Haitians and expanding all the time, this helps keep stuff in Fruisa dirt cheap.