Damn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I ALWAYS get here when the good sh*t is already shut down!

I'm just sayin'.....Damn....

SHALENA

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
I ALWAYS get here when the good sh*t is already shut down!

I'm just sayin'.....Damn....

SHALENA

~I was wondering where you were on that one!!!!!..lol..was waiting for you to chime in.....

Maybe next time round....its all good....;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
that thread was the funniest one is a long time. Made me laugh on a slow friday. I love it when people get offended. LMAO
AZB

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
Just dance and be happy !

donP

~Sr.. Don:p...dont worry I will...and i can dance, and dance the dance.............regardless of who writes the songs..that make the whole world sing......I write the music that make the whole world sing...I write the music for the whole world to hear...i write the songs.......i write the songs........:laugh:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i love when she says:
it wouldnt surprise me if you guys were in your 30s or 40s and starting to get wrinkles.
:) :) :) :)
i feel so old now :cheeky: :D

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
i love when she says:
it wouldnt surprise me if you guys were in your 30s or 40s and starting to get wrinkles.
:) :) :) :)
i feel so old now :cheeky: :D
Me too, I'm 36....but I guarantee you she ain't beatin' me in no beauty contest.

My favorite was when she said "I'm not even really that fat", I was in the OR damn near crying from laughing so hard.
Sh*t, I'm fat by Dominican standards, and I'm only 146lbs!

And poor Gregorio, you know he's being ripped to shreds by his friends and family. If I could just be a fly on the wall in the colmado whenever he goes to get a cold one!

SHALENA
still LMAO

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Me too, I'm 36....but I guarantee you she ain't beatin' me in no beauty contest.

My favorite was when she said "I'm not even really that fat", I was in the OR damn near crying from laughing so hard.

And poor Gregorio, you know he's being ripped to shreds by his friends and family. If I could just be a fly on the wall in the colmado whenever he goes to get a cold one!

SHALENA
still LMAO

Trash!

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002

SHALENA
still LMAO
I am used to your ummm ummm self confidence but I sure as hell hope I am never having an operation when you are in there concentrating on laughing at "fat woman" from DR1.
Oh yeah..before you rip me a new azzhole for daring to insult your ego.... I AM... old..fat..almost 60 and wrinkled..but... my personality will fetch me many more decent men, young or old than you can get to even LOOK at you twice.
Sorry folks but the King/queen set me off this morning. I am positive that I will get over it quicker than she will. She will be obsessed to think up a nasty answer to which I DO NOT need to respond to. May DR1's post numbers fly off the wall with this one!
The dulce one <smile>

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
look up username GandA

Funny as hell, I was sooooooo mad I was too late for that one. And I had some silver bullets to shoot....LOL
and donP that picture was too funny!

SHALENA

The beautiful thing about donP is the layers of humor. Follow that link again and scroll down to the next picture. :laugh:

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I am used to your ummm ummm self confidence but I sure as hell hope I am never having an operation when you are in there concentrating on laughing at "fat woman" from DR1.
Oh yeah..before you rip me a new azzhole for daring to insult your ego.... I AM... old..fat..almost 60 and wrinkled..but... my personality will fetch me many more decent men, young or old than you can get to even LOOK at you twice.
Sorry folks but the King/queen set me off this morning. I am positive that I will get over it quicker than she will. She will be obsessed to think up a nasty answer to which I DO NOT need to respond to. May DR1's post numbers fly off the wall with this one!
The dulce one <smile>

So sorry for you....maybe you don't seem to understand so I shall restate it again for the hundreth time.A Shalena (yo), no le interesa lo que piensa la gente. Shalena no vive de los de mas. Por eso, ella tiene la autoestima bien alta y siempre gana en todo lo que hace.
I am blessed regardless so nothing you say bothers me, therefore, I am still here after years of insults and goody two shoe police such as yourself who don't have los cojones to speak the truth.
I'm not going to sugarcoat the truth or lie, sorry....they have sankies for that.

SHALENA

P.S.
My ego is never insulted, that's why I am who I am.....you can continue to try though, I do appreciate good entertainment
:)

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
BTW...pa que lo sepan....we are unable to access the internet during an OR case due to the online charting that we have to do. We were actually in between cases, which was why I was too late to the thread or I am sure the responses that I had for that thread would have bought quite a few of the "nicey nice nice" police out of hiding.

Jeez, a few of the guys basically call her a "hippo" and this is what I get slack on?
LMAO

BTW, I was caught laughing and then had to proceed to show the pics and thread to some other nurses and one surgeon.....who also were LTAO.
It was quite the hit, she should be happy, she's damn near famous.

SHALENA

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Pleasingly Plump

It was quite the hit, she should be happy, she's damn near famous.
SHALENA

... and educating.
I am not a native speaker of American and thus did not know what BBW means. :glasses:
Thanks GandA.

donP

Status
Not open for further replies.