A new law needed

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
There needs to be a law that when you walk into places like the phone office you should clock in and they pay you for the time it takes to serve you. They must think your time is not important. This might help speed up the service which now takes half a day.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
There needs to be a law that when you walk into places like the phone office you should clock in and they pay you for the time it takes to serve you. They must think your time is not important. This might help speed up the service which now takes half a day.

Wow, you found actually a place where the give service!

Concerning the law; keep snoring...;););)

Nov 25, 2008
"Yes Virginia, their is a Santa Clause", what Alice and Wonderland do you think your in; its the D.R. where the clients needs or wants is NOT important......Customer Service Does Not EXIST. !!!!

Mariot

Oct 13, 2009
... its the D.R. where the clients needs or wants is NOT important......Customer Service Does Not EXIST. !!!!

true, and i never got the thinking. i remember an experience with the colmado next door to me. i went there almost everyday, until one day, i went and bought some batteries. when i got home and put them into my discman, they didn't work. so i returned to the colmado, and told the guy, look the batteries you sold me don't work, can i return them and get some duracells instead? he refused and was very hard headed, telling me he couldn't tell whether i was trying to give him some old batteries i had allready used. i said look, i come here everyday, i'm a regular costumer, i never returned anything, and i bought these like ten minutes ago, you know that. no he refused. considering hat there were like ten colmados in five minutes walking distance, i shook my head and never went there ever again. in a country where they place so much importance on personal relationships, i never understood why nobody figured out that the best thing you can do for your business is to build a relationship with your customers to have them come back.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Verizon Wireless in NJ is no better. You do in fact signin on the computer when you arrive. It takes anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes for a rep to call you. Even if you simply want to pay a bill they will try to upsell your service.