El Flow, Pedro Clisante

Montago

Feb 15, 2011
hi guys,

Would I be right in thinking El Flow is not a gringo bar? i.e I might feel out of place a little bit.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I will be wearing my jeans falling of my waist line. I am going to add my bling and my NY Giants hat. As a matter of fact, I am going to wear my hat backwards.

Do you think I will fit in? lol

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
El flow certainly has the lowest concentration of gringos on the strip and is a fav hangout of many young locals, - whether that will make you feel out of sorts is another matter

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007
El Flow

It is the only bar on the strip where the bouncer's where bullet proof vests. That should be all you need to know.:laugh:

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Every once in a while there are gunshots coming from the area. No one is ever arrested and so far no one has been killed. There are few target ranges in the DR and ammunition is very expensive. Even though lots of Domimicans carry guns they wont be able to hit you unless you are standing right next to them.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Every once in a while there are gunshots coming from the area. No one is ever arrested and so far no one has been killed. There are few target ranges in the DR and ammunition is very expensive. Even though lots of Domimicans carry guns they wont be able to hit you unless you are standing right next to them.

...or next to the person they're trying to hit! :ninja:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
And here was I being told yesterday that guns were not a problem of Sosua, seems bouncers with BPV's and gunshots ringing out from bars in the centre of it all is not agreeing with this viewpoint. I wish you Sosua guys would make your mind up and stick to it other than when it suits.

Montago

Feb 15, 2011
And here was I being told yesterday that guns were not a problem of Sosua, seems bouncers with BPV's and gunshots ringing out from bars in the centre of it all is not agreeing with this viewpoint. I wish you Sosua guys would make your mind up and stick to it other than when it suits.

Ill be giving El Flow a miss this time, it did seem a bit chaotic anyways-- will i return to classico's? Thats a maybe, ill never forget the night where I was standing up enjoying a barcelo & coke when i got a nasty shove from behind. I looked behind me amused only to find out I was blocking potential admirers from a non too pretty puta. Gotta love Sosua...........

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
don't go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the river and lakes that you're use to..know that song ?

penboy

Sep 4, 2011
What's the food like in there? I had lasagna in an Italian place across the road and it was very pool quality. Unbelievable, there again Italy were on TV playing soccer, so maybe the chef was distracted.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
most tourists and foreigners are never in there THAT long to order food. i usually get 2 beers and that's all the FEAR FACTOR i can stand....