Revolving Eatery

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
It's open, we ate there earlier this year with some of my in-laws. Fabulous views from the restaurant - you can eat inside or out - and the ride up the mountain is beautiful too. Good food, nice ambiance.

The entrance:
CIMG1040.jpg

A model of the mountain showing the location of the restaurant and some of the houses that have been built is outside the main entrance:
CIMG1039.jpg

Restaurant is in the round. Fire pit in the room near a long bar.
CIMG1043-1-1.jpg

AE

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
I have been going there since 2009. Good food if the chef is present and his deserts are to die for.
Since a year they have a pretty good wine cellar also.
The view is spectacular.

Acira

May 12, 2005
I have eaten at Jamaca De Dios with Cobraboy and his lovely Mrs. One of the best views on the island and very good food too.

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
I have eaten at Jamaca De Dios with Cobraboy and his lovely Mrs. One of the best views on the island and very good food too.

His Mrs must be lovely if she is in fact one of the best views on the island.

I too have been there......never noticed any revolving area. just a huge telescope on the balcony.
went down the spiral staircase to the wine cellar too. interesting.
it is the same place, isn't it?

what's with "eatery"?.... it's a restaurant, surely.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Yes indeed, only rivaled by Camp David but with better food.

We haven't been there for a while. They are putting in a revolving dining room or something? Where?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
what are the prices like?

Not outrageous. We wondered the same thing as we drove up the mountain, and we decided that if they were out-of-sight we would have a drink and an appetizer and leave. We were very pleasantly surprised. We'd definitely go back.

AE