Jose Pimental - Dominican born terrorist

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Just watched NYC Mayor Bloomberg's press conference on CNN - they've arrested a terrorist who had built a bomb/bombs to attack NY police, post offices and returning US soldiers. His name is Jose Pimental, Dominican born, US citizen, from Washington Heights. :(

AE

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
That's shame for us, he should be punished to the electric chair.

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
It must be something in the water here in the U.S. This country seems to have a larger share of psychopaths than any other country.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Playing Wolf

[video=youtube;Tr_RnKPtUks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Tr_RnKPtUks[/video]

donP

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
That's shame for us, he should be punished to the electric chair.

No. Make him point man for the NYPD Bomb Squad. When they find a bomb they get this guy out of jail and cuff him to whatever the device is attached to until he diffuses it. If successful he gets to go back to jail.

RobGar

Oct 19, 2011
The sad and scary part is that it only takes one individual to cause incredible harm. And
there are soooo many in every corner of the world with some kind of sick logic.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Please tell me this guy was raised here in US and not in DR this will make me feel a lot better...

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
getting back to the topic

Unfortunately terrorism cannot and will never be stop,whether domestic or foreign.This is why is the U.S. spends hundreds of billions on national defense programs and agencies.There's officially 12 agencies overseen by the national blah blah agency,and under those 12,over one 1000 sub-agencies and that's where that "black budget"comes into place.It's not the war bleeding the U.S. dried,It's the expenditure on these programs duping each others efforts.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Unfortunately terrorism cannot and will never be stop,whether domestic or foreign.This is why is the U.S. spends hundreds of billions on national defense programs and agencies.There's officially 12 agencies overseen by the national blah blah agency,and under those 12,over one 1000 sub-agencies and that's where that "black budget"comes into place.It's not the war bleeding the U.S. dried,It's the expenditure on these programs duping each others efforts.

No offense but over spending as an influence on why we are creating loons is father off topic than my premise.

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
No offense but over spending as an influence on why we are creating loons is father off topic than my premise.

Not offended at all Chip,but being that the topic was about a terrorist......somebody had asked on another post on this thread,if it could be stop,my answer was meant for that particular poster

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Please tell me this guy was raised here in US and not in DR this will make me feel a lot better...

According to the news report I heard, he was born in DR and lived there until he was 8. The family then moved to the USA, and he became a US citizen.

AE

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Not offended at all Chip,but being that the topic was about a terrorist......somebody had asked on another post on this thread,if it could be stop,my answer was meant for that particular poster

Ok no problem.

BTW, I agree we are spending too much on the military.

IMO we need to go to nuclear power and figure out how to make it clean and minimize our presence in the ME.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
According to the news report I heard, he was born in DR and lived there until he was 8. The family then moved to the USA, and he became a US citizen.

AE

I see DR1 is run by consensus now as opposed to letting one propose a theory as too why there are so many crazy people in the US anymore, good grief.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
They got the video of the guy making the bomb in his mom's kitchen:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zfV1-t-CKh8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>