Thanksgivng 2011

wmdrandolph

Nov 21, 2011
We relocated to SD 4 months ago, and will be unable to get back to the states until December. So, the pull of a good Thanksgivng dinner is strong!!
Contacted Belgrado which tested that waters with a T'Day meal a couple of years ago and learned it was a bust for them.
Am about to contact every good restaurant and hotel in the city, but thought that someone might have the info and save me not only a lot of time, but also might have the right recommendation for a great feast!!

kinggold

Nov 23, 2011
I was at the Boathouse in Boca Chica last week and Clarence from Island BBQ had a flyer hanging that he was going to be having a Homestyle Thanksgiving Dinner with all the trimmings. Enjoy!

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I believe the Hilton on the Malecon does a really nice Thanksgiving dinner. Here's the menu from last year:

El Restaurante Sol y Sombra del Hilton Santo Domingo tendra un menu especial de 4 tiempos por tan solo RD$940 m?s impuestos y cargos por servicio a partir de las 7:00 p.m.

Menu Especial de Thanksgiving:

Ensalada de espinaca y lechugas mixtas acompa?adas de nuez, mandarina y queso parmesano con aderezo de ar?ndano

Sorbete de uva con champagne

Pechuga de pavo con su tradicional relleno, servida con pur? de batata amarilla en salsa gravy

Pie de auyama