Cabarete-Sosua

Finally, a week away from work!
We will be in Cabarete-Sosua area. We might also go to Santo Domingo, but no definite date yet.

November 29-December 6 2011

If you want to have a coffee or a drink, please let me know. It would be a pleasure.

Mar 2, 2008
Finally, a week away from work!
We will be in Cabarete-Sosua area. We might also go to Santo Domingo, but no definite date yet.

November 29-December 6 2011

If you want to have a coffee or a drink, please let me know. It would be a pleasure.

When you are in Sosua, swing by Rocky's Bar, Cafe Cubano, or even if you happen upon a motley crew of gringos hanging around almost anywhere, just interrupt our doing nothing and ask for David. I'll be the guy with a shaved head and the vacuous expression, and I'll be more than delighted to buy you a beer or a cup of cafe.

Despite our reputation on-line, we are really a friendly group here in Sosua (and not nearly as dangerous as some might imagine), and it would be my distinct pleasure to meet you buy you a drink.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
We live in Cabrette. Unless your dumb or drunk. You will have no problem. Any place in town, Cabarette, will be ok. The people here are great. I would buy a beer, but We don't get back till 12/8. Have a great time. It's like they say,Don't believe everything the write in the paper or internet. The Dr. is a great place.

Thank you belgiank, catcheintherye will send pm this evening or tomorrow morning. oriole100, no I don't believe all that is said on the area as I have been there four times before. And yes, the country is a great place, hence for us going back each time we need to get away from work. Have an excellent day.