Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Prostitution all over the world !

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Prostitution all over the world !

Yes, I thought this would get your attention!!!

During my professional career I have visited over 50 countries. I had to meet customers and the local sales persons in each and every of those countries. And I learned a whole number of strange local customs and sales techniques.

Most of them were not my cup of tea, but hey... you have to adapt to local traditions if you are in sales.

Some examples:

In Poland good customers apparently expect to be taken to a high-class whore-house (AZB... please read high class)

In Vietnam, good and satisfied customers will invite you to a karaoke bar (read high-class whorehouse....)

I could go on giving you examples, but it is always the same. So called high class customers enjoying high class putas, and as they are high class they also expect the appropiate bribes as well.

It never was my thing, and it will never be, but I do accept it as a fact of life. Most of those customers were very respected people in their respective countries. Most of the ladies at those establishments were respected as well.

I am sure some members here will recognise this, as their country fellow men are amongst the worst. They are not allowed to drink alcohol, etc... but hey, once out of their country they are amongst the worst party animals I have ever seen.

Back to the DR. I do not like the fact that girls here prostitute themselves. A number of them do it to provide a life for themselves, and an education for their kids. Sad, but I can understand them. Of course you also have the pro's.

I do not condemn people coming here for that. As long as they make sure they do not involve themselves in child prostitution. For those I have no tolerance whatsoever, and my only regret is that the clean-up in Sosua did not include throwing their sorry asses in jail.

As I said, this scene is not for me. But I do know of a "number of holier than thou" persons on the board here who were whore-mongers themselves, and now bash everyone who says they come here for the girls.

2. Likes AZB, LaLouve, SKing, Polar Bear, rsg and 3 others liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by belgiank View Post
    Yes, I thought this would get your attention!!!

During my professional career I have visited over 50 countries. I had to meet customers and the local sales persons in each and every of those countries. And I learned a whole number of strange local customs and sales techniques.

Most of them were not my cup of tea, but hey... you have to adapt to local traditions if you are in sales.

Some examples:

In Poland good customers apparently expect to be taken to a high-class whore-house (AZB... please read high class)

In Vietnam, good and satisfied customers will invite you to a karaoke bar (read high-class whorehouse....)

I could go on giving you examples, but it is always the same. So called high class customers enjoying high class putas, and as they are high class they also expect the appropiate bribes as well.

It never was my thing, and it will never be, but I do accept it as a fact of life. Most of those customers were very respected people in their respective countries. Most of the ladies at those establishments were respected as well.

I am sure some members here will recognise this, as their country fellow men are amongst the worst. They are not allowed to drink alcohol, etc... but hey, once out of their country they are amongst the worst party animals I have ever seen.

Back to the DR. I do not like the fact that girls here prostitute themselves. A number of them do it to provide a life for themselves, and an education for their kids. Sad, but I can understand them. Of course you also have the pro's.

I do not condemn people coming here for that. As long as they make sure they do not involve themselves in child prostitution. For those I have no tolerance whatsoever, and my only regret is that the clean-up in Sosua did not include throwing their sorry asses in jail.
    I could not have said it better! Thumbs up belgiank.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

going to high class whore houses for an evening of entertainment is not a crime or socially unacceptable in many countries. What is considered socially unacceptable is actually falling in love with hookers and marrying them, often times, making kids with them. Why can't we use hookers for their intended purpose? now the expats / tourists take this a few steps lower. not only they go for cheap hookers and pay premium prices, but they also parade around town with them as if they have scored with a princess. I see more and more fools taking haitian or barrio dominican (maid looking) girls (even fat mama-jamas with 3 kids) to fancy restaurants and putting them right next to respectable society folks. This is when the foreigners break the rules. Its funny to see french guys taking haitian maids to fancy stores in plaza internacional and walking hand in hand with them. This is exactly what the foreigners did in pakistan and india, dating maids and marrying them. it was shocking to the natives to see a foreigner stoop so low.
    I know foreign guys in DR who have gotten their maid pregnant and then married them. guys having kids with active hookers. living with hookers who go about normal business when the gringo is out of the country. we have taken friends to a whorehouse and then attended his wedding with the whore he slept with. this happened 3 times in puerto plata alone. just sick.
    AZB

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I can almost concur with most of what you wrote, AZB,

Gringo's who fall in love with a puta after a week of holiday and marrying them, do not deserve any simpathy afterwards. I agree with you there.

On the other hand I do not agree with the assumption there cannot be a real love between a lower-class (barrio) girl and a gringo.

It is not because a girl is born in a lower-class family, she is not intelligent. She may not be a doctor, or laywer, but that is due to the fact her parents did not have the means or the opportunity or the will to send her to a good school.

Unlike the US, Europe or other first world countries, children here do not have a lot of opportunities. In first world countries you can get scholarships, etc.... Here.... nahhhhh

Even if the girl is not the most intelligent, who says her love is not real?

What a lot of expats here do not realise is the different opinion of love.

What they should realise is, is the definition here. "I like you, you can provide for me and the family, and therefore I love you"

This does not go for expats only... it is also the reason why you frequently see gorgeous girls with old, and ugly local men.

6. Likes Squat, greydread, Jetblue Flight 811 liked this post
    DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets see how long this lasts...

I must admit, seeing some of these guys dragging around their whores can at times be entertaining and sad. Most have no clue that most of the Dominicans think they are trash and that reflects bad on all.

I'll have the lobster or whatever is the most expensive, take away all those knives and forks, a spoon is just fine...

Dominicans are just as bad, but they use Cabanas, as it's all about appearances and being seen with a tattooed chopa would not go down well.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

shouldnt we all be enjoying ourselves enough not to notice what other people are doing

ive been to quite a few brothal type places, all depends what you do in them I suppose lol, I just had a drink

9. Likes belgiank, Criss Colon, rsg, greydread, Softail liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    going to high class whore houses for an evening of entertainment is not a crime or socially unacceptable in many countries. What is considered socially unacceptable is actually falling in love with hookers and marrying them, often times, making kids with them. Why can't we use hookers for their intended purpose? now the expats / tourists take this a few steps lower. not only they go for cheap hookers and pay premium prices, but they also parade around town with them as if they have scored with a princess. I see more and more fools taking haitian or barrio dominican (maid looking) girls (even fat mama-jamas with 3 kids) to fancy restaurants and putting them right next to respectable society folks. This is when the foreigners break the rules. Its funny to see french guys taking haitian maids to fancy stores in plaza internacional and walking hand in hand with them. This is exactly what the foreigners did in pakistan and india, dating maids and marrying them. it was shocking to the natives to see a foreigner stoop so low.
    I know foreign guys in DR who have gotten their maid pregnant and then married them. guys having kids with active hookers. living with hookers who go about normal business when the gringo is out of the country. we have taken friends to a whorehouse and then attended his wedding with the whore he slept with. this happened 3 times in puerto plata alone. just sick.
    AZB
    This is so true ...even in America ...Arnold Schwarzenegger.

And he Is or was the Governor of California....Politicians....what should I say !

DELLL BE BACCKK !

Pictures of reported Arnold Schwarzenegger love child mother Mildred Baena surface - Crimesider - CBS News

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

we have taken friends to a whorehouse and then attended his wedding with the whore he slept with. this happened 3 times
    I have to say you should be more careful who you make friends with

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrhartley View Post
    I have to say you should be more careful who you make friends with
    that was 13 yrs ago. Now I keep to myself. No more pimping for other people.
    AZB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Lets see how this one last.
    not long I think. Lol they never do!

Moderator DR1.com

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast