Prostitution all over the world !

Status
Not open for further replies.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Yes, I thought this would get your attention!!!

During my professional career I have visited over 50 countries. I had to meet customers and the local sales persons in each and every of those countries. And I learned a whole number of strange local customs and sales techniques.

Most of them were not my cup of tea, but hey... you have to adapt to local traditions if you are in sales.

Some examples:

In Poland good customers apparently expect to be taken to a high-class whore-house (AZB... please read high class)

In Vietnam, good and satisfied customers will invite you to a karaoke bar (read high-class whorehouse....)

I could go on giving you examples, but it is always the same. So called high class customers enjoying high class putas, and as they are high class they also expect the appropiate bribes as well.

It never was my thing, and it will never be, but I do accept it as a fact of life. Most of those customers were very respected people in their respective countries. Most of the ladies at those establishments were respected as well.

I am sure some members here will recognise this, as their country fellow men are amongst the worst. They are not allowed to drink alcohol, etc... but hey, once out of their country they are amongst the worst party animals I have ever seen.

Back to the DR. I do not like the fact that girls here prostitute themselves. A number of them do it to provide a life for themselves, and an education for their kids. Sad, but I can understand them. Of course you also have the pro's.

I do not condemn people coming here for that. As long as they make sure they do not involve themselves in child prostitution. For those I have no tolerance whatsoever, and my only regret is that the clean-up in Sosua did not include throwing their sorry asses in jail.

As I said, this scene is not for me. But I do know of a "number of holier than thou" persons on the board here who were whore-mongers themselves, and now bash everyone who says they come here for the girls.

Yes, I thought this would get your attention!!!

During my professional career I have visited over 50 countries. I had to meet customers and the local sales persons in each and every of those countries. And I learned a whole number of strange local customs and sales techniques.

Most of them were not my cup of tea, but hey... you have to adapt to local traditions if you are in sales.

Some examples:

In Poland good customers apparently expect to be taken to a high-class whore-house (AZB... please read high class)

In Vietnam, good and satisfied customers will invite you to a karaoke bar (read high-class whorehouse....)

I could go on giving you examples, but it is always the same. So called high class customers enjoying high class putas, and as they are high class they also expect the appropiate bribes as well.

It never was my thing, and it will never be, but I do accept it as a fact of life. Most of those customers were very respected people in their respective countries. Most of the ladies at those establishments were respected as well.

I am sure some members here will recognise this, as their country fellow men are amongst the worst. They are not allowed to drink alcohol, etc... but hey, once out of their country they are amongst the worst party animals I have ever seen.

Back to the DR. I do not like the fact that girls here prostitute themselves. A number of them do it to provide a life for themselves, and an education for their kids. Sad, but I can understand them. Of course you also have the pro's.

I do not condemn people coming here for that. As long as they make sure they do not involve themselves in child prostitution. For those I have no tolerance whatsoever, and my only regret is that the clean-up in Sosua did not include throwing their sorry asses in jail.

I could not have said it better! Thumbs up belgiank.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
going to high class whore houses for an evening of entertainment is not a crime or socially unacceptable in many countries. What is considered socially unacceptable is actually falling in love with hookers and marrying them, often times, making kids with them. Why can't we use hookers for their intended purpose? now the expats / tourists take this a few steps lower. not only they go for cheap hookers and pay premium prices, but they also parade around town with them as if they have scored with a princess. I see more and more fools taking haitian or barrio dominican (maid looking) girls (even fat mama-jamas with 3 kids) to fancy restaurants and putting them right next to respectable society folks. This is when the foreigners break the rules. Its funny to see french guys taking haitian maids to fancy stores in plaza internacional and walking hand in hand with them. This is exactly what the foreigners did in pakistan and india, dating maids and marrying them. it was shocking to the natives to see a foreigner stoop so low.
I know foreign guys in DR who have gotten their maid pregnant and then married them. guys having kids with active hookers. living with hookers who go about normal business when the gringo is out of the country. we have taken friends to a whorehouse and then attended his wedding with the whore he slept with. this happened 3 times in puerto plata alone. just sick.
AZB

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I can almost concur with most of what you wrote, AZB,

Gringo's who fall in love with a puta after a week of holiday and marrying them, do not deserve any simpathy afterwards. I agree with you there.

On the other hand I do not agree with the assumption there cannot be a real love between a lower-class (barrio) girl and a gringo.

It is not because a girl is born in a lower-class family, she is not intelligent. She may not be a doctor, or laywer, but that is due to the fact her parents did not have the means or the opportunity or the will to send her to a good school.

Unlike the US, Europe or other first world countries, children here do not have a lot of opportunities. In first world countries you can get scholarships, etc.... Here.... nahhhhh

Even if the girl is not the most intelligent, who says her love is not real?

What a lot of expats here do not realise is the different opinion of love.

What they should realise is, is the definition here. "I like you, you can provide for me and the family, and therefore I love you"

This does not go for expats only... it is also the reason why you frequently see gorgeous girls with old, and ugly local men.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Lets see how long this lasts...

I must admit, seeing some of these guys dragging around their whores can at times be entertaining and sad. Most have no clue that most of the Dominicans think they are trash and that reflects bad on all.

I'll have the lobster or whatever is the most expensive, take away all those knives and forks, a spoon is just fine... :)

Dominicans are just as bad, but they use Cabanas, as it's all about appearances and being seen with a tattooed chopa would not go down well.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
shouldnt we all be enjoying ourselves enough not to notice what other people are doing

ive been to quite a few brothal type places, all depends what you do in them I suppose lol, I just had a drink

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
going to high class whore houses for an evening of entertainment is not a crime or socially unacceptable in many countries. What is considered socially unacceptable is actually falling in love with hookers and marrying them, often times, making kids with them. Why can't we use hookers for their intended purpose? now the expats / tourists take this a few steps lower. not only they go for cheap hookers and pay premium prices, but they also parade around town with them as if they have scored with a princess. I see more and more fools taking haitian or barrio dominican (maid looking) girls (even fat mama-jamas with 3 kids) to fancy restaurants and putting them right next to respectable society folks. This is when the foreigners break the rules. Its funny to see french guys taking haitian maids to fancy stores in plaza internacional and walking hand in hand with them. This is exactly what the foreigners did in pakistan and india, dating maids and marrying them. it was shocking to the natives to see a foreigner stoop so low.
I know foreign guys in DR who have gotten their maid pregnant and then married them. guys having kids with active hookers. living with hookers who go about normal business when the gringo is out of the country. we have taken friends to a whorehouse and then attended his wedding with the whore he slept with. this happened 3 times in puerto plata alone. just sick.
AZB

This is so true ...even in America ...Arnold Schwarzenegger.

And he Is or was the Governor of California....Politicians....what should I say !

DELLL BE BACCKK !

Pictures of reported Arnold Schwarzenegger love child mother Mildred Baena surface - Crimesider - CBS News

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
we have taken friends to a whorehouse and then attended his wedding with the whore he slept with. this happened 3 times

I have to say you should be more careful who you make friends with

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002

Gringo's who fall in love with a puta after a week of holiday and marrying them, do not deserve any simpathy afterwards. I agree with you there.

On the other hand I do not agree with the assumption there cannot be a real love between a lower-class (barrio) girl and a gringo.

It is not because a girl is born in a lower-class family, she is not intelligent. She may not be a doctor, or laywer, but that is due to the fact her parents did not have the means or the opportunity or the will to send her to a good school.

Unlike the US, Europe or other first world countries, children here do not have a lot of opportunities. In first world countries you can get scholarships, etc.... Here.... nahhhhh

What they should realise is, is the definition here. "I like you, you can provide for me and the family, and therefore I love you"

This does not go for expats only... it is also the reason why you frequently see gorgeous girls with old, and ugly local men.

I am not saying you can't find good people among poor folks or true love can't be found there etc. You have to realize, most guys have no communication with the girls. they can't even speak each other's language when they pretend to be in love. The only things he likes about her is that she agreed to sleep with him and treat him better than women who treated him back home. this is it, nothing more nothing less. they may not have a single thing in common between them. he maybe a lawyer from NY and was rubbing shoulders with celebrity type folks and has traveled extensively and has eaten in restaurants all over the world yet when you meet his wife you say "WTF"????? What do they have in common between them?
so its more than Ok to be with a nice, intelligent, proud dominican girl who comes from a poor back ground. lets say she is so pretty and fit, you are willing to look the other way on her short comings. is this what we see on regular basis when it comes to expat/local relationship? no, we see an ugly maid, with education of a shoe-shine boy and intelligence of a street dog. why does it have to be a girl who looks like a slut or vulgar street whore, even uglier than my brother-in-law? why does it always have to be a bar waitress or even a ex-hooker? can't you find some decent poor girls who are actually coming from a proud family?
No, the truth is some of the expats/tourists are also some of the biggest chopos in their own ways. What do you expect to find when you only frequent stip bars, putarias and carwashes? You will find trash in trashy places. these are the same guys who try to twist my words and make me look bad. I know plenty of nice poor people who are very good people. they will never allow their 18 yrs old girl to sleep with a 50 yr old foreigner in some resort while they sleep in the next room, hearing the gringo going at the young girl with full throttle. These people maybe poor in cash but they are rich in pride and in cultural values.
some gringos have found girls from these levels and have had less problems assimilating in that family. I just don't know what sort of a man calls a hooker his wife and thinks she is the best thing ever happen to him. he must be coming from a 10 yr jail term in usa or canada.
AZB

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Damn I really hate to write this, but I agree with AZB. Can you say Apocalypse now.

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004

I would go one step further than the motivation of the destitute women - the motivation of many of these older (middle class but rich in comparision men) to pick from the destitute is that the men then hold all the cards and control - and they both know it. They have a young attractive (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) wife that MUST please them or she will lose everything since of course in a divorce they will get nothing (these type of men are ALWAYS going to have a prenup) and go right back from middle class splendor to poverty. Lots of Thai/Filapina wives in this situation - but hey as long as both are sane consenting adults and it works for them, live and let live I say.

catwoman

Oct 7, 2009
you guys make out you are all whiter than white! If people are happy what does it matter, maybe you are just bored and envious of others!!

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
a true story...

I have a friend in Belgium, an ex-competitor to be true, but nevertheless we got along great.

He married a girl from the Philippines.... They are very happy together, have a couple of lovely kids, and plan to retire over there in a couple of years...

He bought himself a nice coconut plantation over there ( we always used to joke he would sell his first bottle of batida de coco to me...)

His in-laws are supposed to run it. Whoehaaaaaa.... Thank god my friend is wise enough to control it... his jeep got stolen, but he discovered that it was actually his brother in law who had "borrowed" it.

His wife, from a very poor background, is a jewel. She has told him over and over, not to invite her relatives to Belgium, as she knows they will never leave once they get there.

It is her who has told him not to trust her immediate family (this was just confirmation for him... lol).

So, she had no education over there. He married her and took her back to Belgium. She learned the lingo, and as it is my mother tongue I do not know, but I am told it is one of the more difficult languages to learn. She adapted perfectly, but they always wanted to return...

So, my conclusion.. there are good girls in every country.

Judge their character, not their family, wealth, or whatsoever

PS... this story, although true is an exemption... be aware of this

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Bronxboy Is the truest of all studs that has visited the DR !

I was shocked that he was a moderator that had never visited this Island before now !

Mike hit the pavement running by doing everything in just a few days but more importantley he came here speaking fluent spanish and i don't have to say anything else after that !

PC

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Bronxboy Is the truest of all studs that has visited the DR !

I was shocked that he was a moderator that had never visited this Island before now !

Mike hit the pavement running by doing everything in just a few days but more importantley he came here speaking fluent spanish and i don't have to say anything else after that !

PC

He's never been on the island before!

It's easy to pick up Dominican if your first language is Puerto Rican. Both languages are somewhat related to Spanish.

It's also easy to transition from the Puerto Rican peso to the Dominican peso if your cell phone has a calculator.

The Puerto Rican peso:

one-dollar-bill-large.jpg

Years ago I was working in Thailand and I met a German guy who had become engaged to a Thai girl. He asked me to help communicate with the girl's family so I agreed. We went to meet the mother in a rude barrio. He had been told that it is the custom for the husband to provide a dowry which is true.

The exchange with the mother was brutal. She was negotiating for as much as she could get which is actually somewhat normal in Thai culture.

Thai Dowry - Sin Sod during Thai weddings Traditional Thai Customs : Marry Thailand

I had never met the girl before this but she had bar girl written all over her. In fact he had met her in a bar.

After he went back to Germany I checked out the bar where he said he had met her and there she was working the foreigners. I wrote to him and told him what I had seen and that it was my opinion that she was an active prostitute.

I never heard back from him.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This thread is not about Sosua, so don't bother posting anymore mentioning it, it will just be deleted.

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
I am not saying you can't find good people among poor folks or true love can't be found there etc. You have to realize, most guys have no communication with the girls. they can't even speak each other's language when they pretend to be in love. The only things he likes about her is that she agreed to sleep with him and treat him better than women who treated him back home. this is it, nothing more nothing less. they may not have a single thing in common between them. he maybe a lawyer from NY and was rubbing shoulders with celebrity type folks and has traveled extensively and has eaten in restaurants all over the world yet when you meet his wife you say "WTF"????? What do they have in common between them?
so its more than Ok to be with a nice, intelligent, proud dominican girl who comes from a poor back ground. lets say she is so pretty and fit, you are willing to look the other way on her short comings. is this what we see on regular basis when it comes to expat/local relationship? no, we see an ugly maid, with education of a shoe-shine boy and intelligence of a street dog. why does it have to be a girl who looks like a slut or vulgar street whore, even uglier than my brother-in-law? why does it always have to be a bar waitress or even a ex-hooker? can't you find some decent poor girls who are actually coming from a proud family?
No, the truth is some of the expats/tourists are also some of the biggest chopos in their own ways. What do you expect to find when you only frequent stip bars, putarias and carwashes? You will find trash in trashy places. these are the same guys who try to twist my words and make me look bad. I know plenty of nice poor people who are very good people. they will never allow their 18 yrs old girl to sleep with a 50 yr old foreigner in some resort while they sleep in the next room, hearing the gringo going at the young girl with full throttle. These people maybe poor in cash but they are rich in pride and in cultural values.
some gringos have found girls from these levels and have had less problems assimilating in that family. I just don't know what sort of a man calls a hooker his wife and thinks she is the best thing ever happen to him. he must be coming from a 10 yr jail term in usa or canada.
AZB
I agree with you,AZB,as I have been married many years to a woman from the campo..she was managing a hotel I stayed at......great family,very close,hard working and I have had the best years of my life....My oldest daughter starts university next year,I have finished a nice,comfortable house in the campo,and enjoy all this immensely.
I have friends that only go with the working girls,some have tried relationships with them,but all end up in disaster.Lost furniture,mucho money,and heartache.All they talk about is how beautiful and young their girlfriends are,and of course how good they are...
bob

Status
Not open for further replies.