Looking for an apartament or house in santo domingo, boca chica, juan dolio or guaya

Black_baby

Feb 26, 2010
Hello... Last minute request... Please need an assistance to find an apartment or house... At least 2 bedrooms for 1 month from december 14, 2011. Looking for places around santo domingo. Willing to pay up to 800-900$ a month including utilities.... And furnished please

estoy buscando un apartamento o casa en alquiler por un mes a partir de diciembre 14, 2011. Quiero pagar 800 o 900$ mensual. Kiero todo incluido y ameublado por favor... Gracias

please reply to me quickly...my email is: m-right@hotmail.fr

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Try www.supercasas.com
You can put in what you ate looking for, rent ranges, and area and search it. There are usually tons of houses for rent in Santo Domingo. Your only problem that I could see is the "1 month" thing, might be kind of hard to find something for that short term, but I don't know, I've only been to the capital 3 times :)
Even though I was called "Capitale?a" so much in Santiago that I eventually thought it was my name :)

SHALENA

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
Try contacting Santo Domingo : Dominican Republic Rentals : Apartment For Rent

We stayed there a month when our house was being renovated, nice people, clean place, we took the whole downstairs, very spacious. No a/c but didn't need it in Dec/Jan. Two large bedrooms, huge living/dining room, enclosed front porch, 3 bathrooms, extra living room, etc. In your price range.

AE

I've stayed there also (twice), and I recommend them highly.

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
I know a guy in the Colonial Zone that has a rooftop apartment, one bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen, furnished nicely, AC, big private rooftop patio, amazing view of the ocean. He would probably rent it to you for less than that for one month. If you are interested, PM me.