Cabarete mayor Canoa looking at jail time and the cops need changing

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
images

I know, it's the wrong Juan Valdez.

I do wish the owner of Cabarete Noticias Hoy well.

cabaretenoticias

Nov 21, 2011
I will keep it up for sure

Thanks for the kind words and the pic of Juan. LOL That is the idea, get some change happening sooner than later. The truth is, if nothing gets done soon, my family who lives in the DR and you guys will be living in the wild wild west. Keep up with the blog, and anytime you have some good info, pass it on to me via email. The DR government is getting the blog sent to them everyday. Each dept. is getting an update. Wont be long till they figure out that if they dont clean up the north, it will have an effect on the south. As my grandpa used to say, you need to burn the grass if you want it to come back greener. Have a great day, Juan P Valdez

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Sometimes its necessary to step up to the plate and swing thanks for the great blog !!!!i am going to take the signs on the beach on where every few months someone dies just east of janets by magnifico hotel (who do nothing to protect their guests,same with that as.hole realestate agent who introduced the last 2 to their deaths )shshshshshshsh

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
Keep up the good work and definitely watch your back as some else had already mentioned!

God bless!! :)

cabaretenoticias

Nov 21, 2011
I hear ya loud and clear, we hope to push the people to make a change here before the place completely goes to s--t. Some simple signs no swimming how hard is that for the fn mayor who stole millions

cabaretenoticias

Nov 21, 2011
Keep up the good work and definitely watch your back as some else had already mentioned!

God bless!! :)

My back is in the USA and the truth will set that mayor free, someone had to do something, my family over there dont know how to push for change. So I will do it for all.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Sisyphean Task

My back is in the USA ... my family over there dont know how to push for change. So I will do it for all.

Your intentions have my highest respect, sir.

BTW, the Brits have a saying "It's like painting the Forth Bridge." :cross-eye

I wish you luck!

donP

Jan 17, 2009
Sometimes its necessary to step up to the plate and swing thanks for the great blog !!!!i am going to take the signs on the beach on where every few months someone dies just east of janets by magnifico hotel (who do nothing to protect their guests,same with that as.hole realestate agent who introduced the last 2 to their deaths )shshshshshshsh

Indeed Canoa and the Ayuntamiento should have taken care of the signage long ago. On this issue, Magnifico has now posted signs on their own property and the beach warning people not to go swimming and has provided the local tourism office with a copy of the sign which they plan to use as a stencil to spray paint additional warning signs further along the beach.

The blog is great. Thanks for sharing the link. Hopefully it'll prompt change.

cabaretenoticias

Nov 21, 2011
Indeed Canoa and the Ayuntamiento should have taken care of the signage long ago. On this issue, Magnifico has now posted signs on their own property and the beach warning people not to go swimming and has provided the local tourism office with a copy of the sign which they plan to use as a stencil to spray paint additional warning signs further along the beach.

The blog is great. Thanks for sharing the link. Hopefully it'll prompt change.

the idea is simple show the people the truth and get them talking and hopefully change will begin