Shipping from Philly to Santiago

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
Does anyone ship from Philly? Or know of a place that does boxes and/or barrels in a fairly simple/straightforward way? (one time cost, no hidden customs fees).

Please let me know!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh babe! You just gotta know that in that area there are Dominican shipping companies. maybe you can ask family? For sure over in Camden, that garden spot, or Trenton, there are for sure, and they would probably pick up in Philly. Maybe I can send you my packing list and you can shop for me while you are up there???? JEJE....

Let's see who can find out first...

HB

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
i'm sure there are plenty, but i'm not going to re-invent the wheel! if someone knows and has experience with someone, i'll look into that!
worse comes to worse, i go out door to door in the badlands looking for a box transport!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
My mom and sister ship stuff all the time. I know there's one called "Camden Shipping" which is very popular among people from the Cotui area.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
I used a company called La Union located in Bronx., NY. They had someone north of Philly who came to West Chester, PA (where I lived at the time) and collected everything packaged up. A few weeks later it showed up here in Cabrera. Pretty cool!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I'm near Atlantic City. We only use Embarque Bella Vista from the Bronx, they come down here to pick up boxes/appliances/etc every couple of weeks. They also pick up in Camden, I'm not sure about Philly, but they're excellent. We've never, ever, had a problem with them. Phone: (718) 378-1569

You can also bring the boxes to many small businesses who will hold them until pickup - good one in Atlantic City, PM me for info if you're interested.

AE
<dl><dt>
</dt></dl>