Puppy rehoming progress, I need adopters or fosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I need to call out to the DR1ers to keep your eyes and ears open, and if you are looking for a dog to get in touch. The puppies are getting to the stage now where they desperately need to be with a permanent home, 8 weeks, on solids and very strong and healthy.
The new owners will need to get to Jarabacoa to collect them, they need to go asap. So if you know of anyone, even if they would like to foster until they made a decision I am happy with that.
I don't ask for much but I'm pleading for you all to keep these little fella's in mind.

066.jpg

063-Copy.jpg

019.jpg

013.jpg

005.jpg

010.jpg

021.jpg

012.jpg

There are three boys and three girls.

Even if you feel you want to do a good turn and take one or two off my hands until I can find a permanent home for them would be great.
Thanks!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Hi there I just adopted 2 that were left behind by owners and already have 2 other wise I would have helped you out. Listen put the pics up on Judy's pet lodge page at the following site: Asociacin De Amigos Por Los Animales De Sosa, Inc.
alot of people go to that page to adopt good luck!!!

Judy is already trying to help out and they are already on the site, although I've sent new photos to be updated on there ad for them.
Thanks.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
They are really cute! Unfortunately, I am in an apartment and the landlord has indicated that I cannot have animals. Here's hoping you find some nice people to adopt them.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
I have two to go myself and I don't take anymore in...unless I find another pup on the street that I cannot resist :)
But I will help you spread the word in Jarabacoa, have lots of friends there who can maybe help.

Acira

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
How is it that you're scrambling for adoptees when you could have had her spayed, and saved your self the grief?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Sorry, but it's not the responsibility of DR1's posters to take care of your dog issues.

Absolutely 100% correct, I am sure the posters appreciate your policing of what is and is not their responsibility (hell without you Dr1ers may feel it obligatory to rescue a street dog). I am sure they will take it into account before considering the adoption of these dogs. I thank your warm hearted contribution fully, if only all were as helpful in what they posted!

Last edited:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
And so the search for 3 continues. 1 was rehomed and 2 road kill after getting inquisitive about the outside of the property. We have put them back on the balcony for now, but neighbors complaining and us possibly leaving for a while makes this solution very temporary, like a few days temporary. And so I once again plead for someone, anyone to take them as their future is looking dull right now.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Have you been to La Confluencia beach yet with the pups? Fun for the pups to run around there, lots to sniff and there are always people there, the boy's who ride the horses are very good with dogs. Maybe they can spread the word for you if you give them something like a little reward if they get you into contact with anybody.
I would say, get of your but and start driving around with the pups, its good for the pups also to socialize at this time with strange people and other places and get used to the car.
A trip from Jarabacoa to POP is not a big a deal either.

Acira

Status
Not open for further replies.