Wrong numbers?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
How often do you get someone calling you up with the wrong number asking for a food delivery or to speak to someone you have never heard of. I get waves of people calling my up with the wrong number, just wondering if it is careless or a reason behind this.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Happens all the time, actually happened to me just before lunch and 2 days ago. In general, I'd say just careless...

latitude19

May 29, 2011
Hello, Many people have called Rosa by mistake. That is no big deal. When they call back the second time 5 seconds later and Rosa has to explain to them for a good length of time that this is 100% guaranteed not the correct number for Julio, that IS a problem. Well, not really a problem- more funny than anything.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
its everywhere. Small cell phone buttons and a few drinks. I dont answer the call back as they always do it.

Lolitula

Mar 16, 2011
It happens to me alllllll the time, too! Last time it did, the guy actually asked for Anna (my real name :) and started chatting away, only to find out after my long silence that he was calling the wrong Anna ;)
Oh! And I once got a wrong-number text from a very, very, very jaded lover! It was kind of fun! ahhah I just replied with lots of happy faces and xoxo ...then said wrong number but you're too good for him ;)

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Happens everywhere.
Reminds me of this guy calling me and asking for a delivery from the (my) colmado. I told him this is not the colmado and he hangs up without an answer. 2 minutes later he calls again and asks for the delivery; again I told him this is not the colmado and he hangs up without a word. After 3 minutes the same guy barking his order: "2 Presidentes, media funda de hielo, 1 papitas sabor queso y 2 pan soboa".
Tired of explaining him the number he dialed was wrong, I just asked him: "Algo mas?". ("anything else?")
"No, that's all" he replied and hung up.
1 hour later the same guy: "where is my delivery?"
I just started speaking some kind of chinese/japanese and he hung up...never heard from him again!