Hi I am Cole

cole

Dec 11, 2011
Hello, I see some of you already had chance to know me on unusual way. This is my first time on this site. Need help to find some friends in La Romana and to get some advise. Planing on going there some time next year.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Hi Cole, now, that looks much better :)

So you looking for somebody in La Romana to get in touch or do you want to make new friends there? Do you planning to come on vacation or for to live there?

cole

Dec 11, 2011
I would like to make new friends there and I do have one friend that I lost contact with. I wipe all my contacts from my phone by accident so now I can't get hold of my friend. That is what I thought of coming on this site and I do planning to go on vacation there.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Is he/she Dominican? The friend I mean. If so, try to search his/her name on facebook, you might be lucky... (kind of deja vu, that is...)

cole

Dec 11, 2011
no lack on Facebook .... I need some one from La Romana they know each other is not so big place.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
no lack on Facebook .... I need some one from La Romana they know each other is not so big place.

It's not a campo, so no not everyone knows each other. There are some Dominicans on this forum, but mostly they are American/Canadian/British expats. So if you are looking for a Dominican without giving a name or details, might be a real stretch.

Now if the person you are looking for is known for something like having a business, works at a store, etc. then it's more likely they'll be easier to find. Or if they are a motoconchista what intersection do they hang out at, if they work at a hotel which one.

Details, if you are willing to share, might help.

cole

Dec 11, 2011
yes, I know that one of them owns the store there is old lady at all the tim( Margara )... the other one have some kind of business where they fix stuff like air conditioner ... I do know the full name of the person.