Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurry Up And Get To 500 Posts!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hurry Up And Get To 500 Posts!

The "OFF TOPIC" Forum is really WILD!
    I wish I could tell all you "Newbees" what you are missing, but I don't want to jeopardize my access priviledges!
    We are all sworn not to divulge what goes on there.
    Just be advised,the day you reach 500 posts on DR1,your life will be changed FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cris Colon
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

2. Likes Frank the Tank, Major448, SKing liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

so Cris, that mean i will have to start writing again, how are you Mr. Colon

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

You da man CC. Thanks for the heads up. So we can expect some serious serial posters flooding the board with scat to find out they are missing nothing too important. Sort of like saving up all those green stamps years ago only to find out the prize was not worth the chase. The more you bait the newbies the less i think the forum is worth.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

S&H Green Stamps. Wow. Just got a major flashback of my mom handing me the booklet and the stamps, and me licking them at the kitchen table. Seems like another life ago.

Off topic forum is an experience

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

6. Likes Bronxboy liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    I wish I could tell all you "Newbees" what you are missing, but I don't want to jeopardize my access priviledges!
    Just be advised,the day you reach 500 posts on DR1,your life will be changed FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cris Colon
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    jejejejeje

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking about "Stamps",the US postal Service has just released a new first class stamp comemorating Prostitution!!!!
    The stamp costs 50 cents,OR,twenty Five dollars if you want to "Lick It"!!!!!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

9. Likes AnnaC, CG, robbie, Softail liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cris Colon
    Do we really want to dilute the membership??? Jajajaajaja

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

You all have me curious now- guess I better get active posting again to find out what I'm missing!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Cris Colon
    Yeah yeah coming from the guy who wanted newbies to have 5000 posts before accessing the Off Topic section. I am a turttle, I will go my own pace heheheh

Post Thanks / Like

ccc is such a salesman

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast