Hurry Up And Get To 500 Posts!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "OFF TOPIC" Forum is really WILD!
I wish I could tell all you "Newbees" what you are missing, but I don't want to jeopardize my access priviledges!
We are all sworn not to divulge what goes on there.
Just be advised,the day you reach 500 posts on DR1,your life will be changed FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
You da man CC. Thanks for the heads up. So we can expect some serious serial posters flooding the board with scat to find out they are missing nothing too important. Sort of like saving up all those green stamps years ago only to find out the prize was not worth the chase. The more you bait the newbies the less i think the forum is worth.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
S&H Green Stamps. Wow. Just got a major flashback of my mom handing me the booklet and the stamps, and me licking them at the kitchen table. :lick: Seems like another life ago.

Off topic forum is an experience :nervous:

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I wish I could tell all you "Newbees" what you are missing, but I don't want to jeopardize my access priviledges!
Just be advised,the day you reach 500 posts on DR1,your life will be changed FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jejejejeje

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Speaking about "Stamps",the US postal Service has just released a new first class stamp comemorating Prostitution!!!!
The stamp costs 50 cents,OR,twenty Five dollars if you want to "Lick It"!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

May 12, 2005
Cris Colon

Do we really want to dilute the membership??? Jajajaajaja

TStroman3

Sep 11, 2011
You all have me curious now- guess I better get active posting again to find out what I'm missing!

Cris Colon
Yeah yeah coming from the guy who wanted newbies to have 5000 posts before accessing the Off Topic section. I am a turttle, I will go my own pace heheheh

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
I'm wondering if I could trade mine in and/or donate to someone who's hoping to get in? I get fed up with the c**p in the moderated forums, I'm probably too weak in the knees to visit the no holds barred section:)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Take yesterday for example.
Two DR1ers got into a "No-Holds-Barred",fight reguarding......................................I ALMOST forgot,"SECRECY"!
Anyway,after going at it for many posts,the rest of "us" divided into two opposing camps.Then the "Fireworks really got started!!
You should have been there for that!
If you want to join in the "Bloodbath",but lack the posts needed,or have nothing to add,or are a "Lurker",you must know some "Jokes",or "Funny Stories",check out the "Clown Bin"!
You can get started there for sure.
"Sorry ,Gotta Go back to "Off Topic" Forum.
They give us 15 minutes to "Stop-The-Bleeding",every 2 hours!
Cris Colon,CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
Who was fighting? Jejejejeje.....

SHALENA

~I wouldn't call it "fighting" .....rather that we "Agree to disagree" ....in CAPS!!!!!!!****....and Characters:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:...LOL

OMG....I've turned into CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc.......lol