Rocky's Thanksgiving pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I have been meaning to start a post to ask someone to post pictures from the Thanksgiving dinner at Rocky's.
It's not too late and maybe it will motivate people to donate for the kids Christmas gifts.
Does anybody have any pictures to post?

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Maybe if this post was moved to the charities section more people will see it?
Just trying to get more donations for the kiddies.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
No pics were taken. I attempted to take a few BUT many were shy!!!! I respected that.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
No pics were taken. I attempted to take a few BUT many were shy!!!! I respected that.
Taking photos of patrons in a restaurant in Sosua has the same chilling effect as yelling "IMMIGRATION" in a Washington Heights bar. Either one will cause a quick exit by all who are wanted.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks for that info Bronxboy.
Maybe Dafishguy will see the post and put up some recent pictures of the tree with the toys under it.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I am the last person who has a condescending, know-it-all attitude... perhaps I took objection to your inference to 'wanted' differently. I want to be 'wanted'.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I am the last person who has a condescending, know-it-all attitude... perhaps I took objection to your inference to 'wanted' differently. I want to be 'wanted'.

Just don't want to be wanted "dead or alive", right?? :)

I've met whirleybird in person, she's right, not a condescending bone in her body.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Not by INTERPOL you don't. I forget you Brits don't understand English.:confused::D

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I think pictures were always taken at the New Years party in the past. Pictures will definitely be shown when the gifts are given out as in the past. The tree was filled will gifts at the Thanksgiving dinner.

This can be closed now.

Last edited:

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I left it open in case someone took pics, now we get some silly comments from bri777 (please clean it up)

Wasn't actually a 'silly' comment, it was a compliment and certainly didn't deserve a threat of infraction points.... wtf?

bigbird:

you have no say in our actions, we will close and open at our disgression.

you post and we will moderate

yawn.jpg

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
bigbird:

you have no say in our actions, we will close and open at our disgression.

you post and we will moderate

sorry again, thought this thread was closed........... or should I say closed and open depending upon the MOD's mood

Status
Not open for further replies.