trash in Bavaro beach (and more)

rubenpriego

Feb 28, 2011
I am so dissapointed seeing every time I go to the beach, so many trash and rubbish there.

When you pass the dock where catamaranes take tourists, a bit before arriving Bamboo and Soles bars, there is an area of the beach plenty of **** ...

It is so difficult to keep beach clean?

Why the government or city hall (Veron one I think) do nothing about the most precious thing that DR has, its beaches!!!

Hiring someone to clean that trash is about spending 500 pesos or so!!!!!!! (till next time it becomes dirty again)

And this is not about being a third world country, there are so many things I dont understand here ...

Like not having a guagua service from Bavaro directly to Punta Cana. If you wanna do that trip you have to take 3 guaguas!!!!! For God's sake!!!! We are talking about the two most important tourists areas in the country! and they are not directly connected by transport service!!!

As I said, all of this is not about poverty, third world country, etc, this is about a completely lack of commitment with their own country, a lack of intelligence, a lack of common sense, a lack of everything ...