MMA In Santo Domingo - Finding Instruction and A Place To Watch UFC

AlexMitchell

Dec 6, 2011
Hey all. I will be going to Santo Domingo soon. I am going to be checking it out as a place to live. If anyone can point me to either a place to get iMMA nstruction or at the least to watch the UFC in the SD area - I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Alex, my friend, you are headed straight toward a wall, more so than those that at least visited the country. Even if you look Domincan, that wall will hurt just as much.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Alex, my friend, you are headed straight toward a wall, more so than those that at least visited the country. Even if you look Domincan, that wall will hurt just as much.

I can hear it now...

Rectum?! Rectum?!? Sh!t daam near kiltum!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Hey all. I will be going to Santo Domingo soon. I am going to be checking it out as a place to live. If anyone can point me to either a place to get iMMA nstruction or at the least to watch the UFC in the SD area - I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Is this some kind of new lingo that I am too old to understand? What is he looking for?

JFitz dr

Dec 17, 2009
Check out Fight Training Academy check on google or facebook......on Betancourt off of Churchill they are a gym with MMA training really good spot 1500 pesos a month...serious training

JFitz dr

Dec 17, 2009
MMA is Mixed Martial Arts.....kinda of like martial arts and boxing.... i work out at a gym that offers this type of training..i only do the exercise program there

AlexMitchell

Dec 6, 2011
Check out Fight Training Academy check on google or facebook......on Betancourt off of Churchill they are a gym with MMA training really good spot 1500 pesos a month...serious training

Thanks man.

Not really sure what to make about the talk of walls and rectums.......