Great Bachata show...

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I though Manny Yovanny was in the Merengue tipico market only, here is a beautiful interpretation of Bachata music.

Enjoy the beautiful dancing Dominican girls.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dSUZUi356Bk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
This is my favorite Bachata video ever!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZKjA9l1gWVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Reminds me when traveling through Carretera Turistica between Santiago and Puerto Plata.

JJ

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
Hey Bachata, what artist and song is this?

This is my favorite Bachata video ever!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZKjA9l1gWVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Reminds me when traveling through Carretera Turistica between Santiago and Puerto Plata.

JJ

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
This song is great! I have been listening to it non-stop for the last twenty-four hours. Sadly, ITunes does not have it. Are you familiar with Joan Soriano? He is a newer artist with that classic Bachata sound.

Artist Ramon Cordero, Morenita mia... Any time I listend this bachata want to take a plane back to DR.

Fiesta y manana gallo!

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
This song is great! I have been listening to it non-stop for the last twenty-four hours. Sadly, ITunes does not have it. Are you familiar with Joan Soriano? He is a newer artist with that classic Bachata sound.
I got one of those old Pioneer amplifyer connected to my PC, when I really want to enjoy my music I set volume to the max. position...

This bachata is great, just pay attention how they they play guitar!

JJ

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Oh man...that really brings me back to "back in the days". Grew up listening to Ramon Cordero, Marino Perez, Eladio Romero Santos, Aridia Ventura, etc...

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Oh man...that really brings me back to "back in the days". Grew up listening to Ramon Cordero, Marino Perez, Eladio Romero Santos, Aridia Ventura, etc...

Bachata de averdad! Any time I listend Eladio Romero Santos can't go around with this... My mind travel in the time to my family home town"Estancia Nueva" Moca.

My uncle Ramon Rojas every single Sunday had his wife cooking a Sancocho of Gallinas criolla, lot of friends and family seating under a huge Tamarindo tree; Drinking Brugal, listening his favorite Bachata singer Eladio Romero Santos while the Dominoes game was going on.

Dominican things I miss all times!

JJ

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
I like how in the beginning there is plucking that is ended with a chord, it's so unexpected and perfect and shows how nonchalantly the picker is playing at such a high level of skill. Sorry, I don't know the music theory terms.

I got one of those old Pioneer amplifyer connected to my PC, when I really want to enjoy my music I set volume to the max. position...

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Ramon Cordero and Edilio Paredes in concert, Great Bachata show in NY city.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nWs-xyX4HYY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No one can resist the music, look how people dance this music.

I love to see the girls!

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Don Eladio Romero Santos, playing a mix of Merengue and Bachata rhythms...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dKGxJED_9HY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Title in English:
I lost my doll... His girlfriend.

Enjoy!

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Maestro Juan lockward, born in puerto plata city who is one of our national pride Composer and singer.
In this video he performs one of his most popular songs by the time of "Era de Trujillo" this is what I call a real romantic Bachata song.

Enjoy!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/amzQijmCveU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JJ

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
Maestro Juan lockward, born in puerto plata city who is one of our national pride Composer and singer.
In this video he performs one of his most popular songs by the time of "Era de Trujillo" this is what I call a real romantic Bachata song.

Enjoy!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/amzQijmCveU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

JJ

Lovely!!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002

JJ

Oh I forgot about this thread...Typical Dominican right there.

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Oh I forgot about this thread...Typical Dominican right there.

You are right, this noisy Dominican guy recently upgraded his sound system... Now I have an Onkyo amplifier with a lot more "out-put" than the old Pioneer, now I am performing cuadraphonic amplification as I just purchased an extra set of two Mitsubishi speakers.

Furtunately I own a pretty good size house located in a lot of more than 1/2 acre of land far from my nex door... I don't give them a hard time like the Dominicans who lives in New York does to their fellows naighboors.

Hahaha

JJ

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

JJ

what do you connect to the Pioneer? you know, speakers, or headphone? by the way, i am not a bachata fan, but i could tolerate this. Aventura i cannot digest.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
No. Its cuban son. Beautiful. Where can I meet it in PP ?

Dude I told you on the other thread that this old Dominican Bachata, not Cuban son...besides I was talking about JJ cranking up his music to the max as a typical Dominican does.

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
what do you connect to the Pioneer? you know, speakers, or headphone? by the way, i am not a bachata fan, but i could tolerate this. Aventura i cannot digest.

I got an adaptor cable from Radio Shack, it is like a "Y" one of the terminals is built into your headphone jack of the computer and two plugs for audio connected to the input of your receiver/ amplifier... I enjoy my free time listening my Latin music online from youtube or on Myspace...

JJ