Hello, compatriotas...

Doc T

Dec 21, 2011
I moved to DR from NYC when I was 10, went to school, graduated from UNIBE in '09, moved back to NY. I'm going back for a few months, but it may be longer.

Anyway, that's my short story. I will try my best to stay away from political and religious debates, hahahaha.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
I moved to DR from NYC when I was 10, went to school, graduated from UNIBE in '09, moved back to NY. I'm going back for a few months, but it may be longer.

Anyway, that's my short story. I will try my best to stay away from political and religious debates, hahahaha.

So... That means that we'll be seeing very lil' of you in the forums then?

finallogo.jpg

Doc T

Dec 21, 2011
Well, you can say that I was basically raised in Santo Domingo, and everything that comes with it. I plan on hitting up my family in Esperanza, Mao, so I'll get some awesome scenic route pics for you guys that like the eye candy. Cabarete and Santiago are both a must, Jarabacoa too.

And I figured that a lot of religious and political debates popped off here. You can't have a bunch of dominicans together without those types of arguments. The only kinds of discussions that can lead complete dominican strangers to fist fights are

Politics
Religion
Baseball

In that order. Thnx for the welcome, fellas.