Places to Stay in Luperon

jad604

Nov 17, 2011
Hello All,

I need your assistance in finding a comfortable hotel to stay a few days in Luperon in January 2012. Any information is appreciated. Thank you.

JAD

Preston

Nov 13, 2011
JAD,

I stayed at the Luperon Beach Resort a year ago and it was just average. My question to you is: Do you have to stay in Luperon? If there is some flexibility in your schedule, I would stay in Puerto Plata and drive to visit friends and family in Luperon.

Preston

jad604

Nov 17, 2011
JAD,

I stayed at the Luperon Beach Resort a year ago and it was just average. My question to you is: Do you have to stay in Luperon? If there is some flexibility in your schedule, I would stay in Puerto Plata and drive to visit friends and family in Luperon.

Preston

Thank you Preston for your response. My wife and our son live in POP. She wanted to go there. If there isn't a decent place to stay overnight, then it will be a day trip only!

Jlynn

Nov 28, 2011
I would recomend the Estancia Principal as I have stayed there on several ocassions. They have 1 and 3 bedroom apartments, kitchen, bathroom, hot water. And, there are some great people that work there.

I think they are listed on the Homeaway website.

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
I stay in a small hotel directly across from Jumbo's off the main street. Sorry I can't remember the name but I paid around 800 pesos a night. A/C and hot water and clean. Maybe someone on the board will know the name.