looking to sale any thing from the us while in dr

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
any body know of any thing i can sell to make a few bucks while im out there or any body want something from the us and would pay a few dollars more for it

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Beware

I'm startin' to feel real bad for the campesinas...
SHALENA

Quite right.
Someone real 'taca?o' on his way down... :tired:

... and i will be meeting up with a female on the 7th so i want to get a idea on whats a good cheap apartment rental area to look at and were i can go to have a good time before i stay with the female:devious:
... and i will also need someone to watch me to while im drunk

donP

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Actually, I'm 36.....what sounds like an 8 year old is someone who needs someone to watch.them while their drunk.

I mean, I'm gonna play Devil's advocate here....
These damn Campesinas are looking for a man with money. They are talking to you online/phone because they think you have money. They will work hard to get you to love them so that you can sweep them away to a life in the states where they will have a kitchen with a dishwasher, running water, and a toilet they can flush. You, sir, are misrepresenting, and I for one am appalled! Poor damn campesina has no idea you're on here asking for a chaperone, cheap hotels, and halfzies on rides to Santiago.
Poor things, I can see their future now.....either they end up like one in Santiago who thought she hit the jackpot and ended up with a bankrupt husband and became the poster wife for how to live "cheap" in the DR, or worse....like another one who shall remain nameless who ended up with her gringo in shining armour, who, little did she know, didn't even have enough money to pay more than $60 for her childbirth.
Damn, am I starting to feel sorry por las campesinas? They work hard as hell to land you dudes and its 50/50 if you even got 2 quarters to rub together. It's like Russian Roulette.....

Pobrecitas.....

SHALENA

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
i understand that i talk to a girl there she dont want to go to the states she likes it there and of course she wants to get her hair done and want to eat out but i couldnt take it further unless i was living there. but when i was talking about the money thing i just wanted to break even when i go there or at least save a few dollars im not a con artist i just like leaving the stress in the u.s.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Ok.
Got it.

So I think that this has been discussed before with some DR1ers telling what things they take to the DR that has good resale value.
Try to search it and see what comes up, ok?
You sound cool, but young.....so for the love of all that is holy....Shalena wants you to promise not to knock anybody up.
You promise me that and I promise to be nice on the next 3 threads I post on....and that's asking alot!
Bring your little stuff to sell, get a drunk chaperone, ride Caribe Tours to Santiago, but tell that chic sin gorra, no hay fiesta.

SHALENA

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Oh yeah, and P.S. they always say they don't wanna go to the States.

SHALENA

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
lookinng to sale any thing from the us while in dr

lol ok. i just hate to travel there and not bring any thing that no one can get from the states or any were else. but she do have a passport but i like traveling there more than being were im at

Last edited:

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
to the OP, where are you living??? Certainly not in the States or the UK, reading your English.

As far as this topic is going.... you think you are taking her for a ride (probably quite correct, if literally) and she is thinking she is taking you for a ride ( and I believe and hope it will be an expensive one).

Honestly, I think you both deserve each other

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
thanks for the info derfish but to the other smart comments from the other guy im not thinking of bringing her to american i know her more than you think. if a girl took you for a ride it do not mean it will happen to me lol

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
You can buy good laptops on Ebay for around $200-$250. I brought my buddy a used, good condition Dell D620 that I got on Ebay for $230. I also just brought my wife back a Dell D410 that I bought for $98 (no software so I just installed everything). I've seen a couple used laptops similar to the Dell D620 selling in the DR for around $400 - $430, and sometimes a lot more. You can pick up a new cheap on at Wal-Mart that sells for triple in the DR also.

I've also brought back some used Blackberry (and other) cell phones that I picked up for cheap. My wife has sold them and made some small profits. I think I paid $35 for one and she sold for 2000 pesos or similar. I just leave them with her to make a little extra money.

The hardest part will be finding a Dominican with $400 to part with!

Steve