Tailor/Seamstress/Person who sews.....

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Hey,
Anybody know a person who might be able to sew me some scrub hats in Santiago? I need the bouffant kind and the cap kind for males. I can bring some down so they can see what I want. Normal OR scrub caps though. I will buy the fabric and it'll be about 50-60 that will need to be done the 2 weeks that I am there. I will givr them as a gift to the OB/GYN medical staff at Cabral when I leave. I will be there in March.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....what I dont want is someone saying that they can make them and then screwing it up. But if you know someone you trust, that sews well, please let me know.

Thanks

SHALENA

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
PM me darlin' ....I think I know someone or two...need models, of course. measurements and all the other stuff.

HB

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Sking, surely you have enough contacts that some supplier can donate enough scrub hats to last the clinic for at least a year. You have to really dig in to more negotiating skills which I am sure you have.

Acira

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
It's been like pulling teeth getting anything out of anybody, believe me, I'm trying.

SHALENA

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
It's been like pulling teeth getting anything out of anybody, believe me, I'm trying.

SHALENA

It is not for your lack of trying so try not to get discouraged. Times are tough and most charities are down on the amount of donations they are receiving. Another issue for the midwife group is that it is not legally an NGO yet. when companies or individuals are donating items or money they want to have it tax deductable.
Hang in there.... one step at a time...and keep up the good work.

mayac53

Jul 1, 2013
Hi Hillbilly,

do you know of anyone, preferably in the capital, that can sew/design a formal gown? I have a sketch, but it's not your average dress. Thanks!

mayac53

Jul 1, 2013
Seamstress/designer wanted in the capital

Hi Hillbilly,

do you know of anyone, preferably in the capital, that can sew/design a formal gown? I have a sketch, but it's not your average dress. Thanks!