Maritime 2007:
080429ondc2.gif

Maritime 2010:
maritima2010.jpg

Air 2007:
080429ondc1.gif

Air 2010:
aereas2010.jpg

This was accomplished due to the Dominican government purchasing the Super Tucano fighter jets to create an aerial blockade to the drug traffickers that were illegally entering Dominican airspace to do air drops of cocaine on Dominican soil. Lets not forget that the government of the United States strongly objected to the DR doing this. They even sent a mission to dissuade the DR government from even buying the Super Tucanos, but the DR did it anyways. Lol

I do feel sorry for those Central American countries (Panama, etc) that are simply flooded with this with no light at the end of the tunnel. Also, and quite surprising, Haiti is becoming the favorite dropping place, despite the UN and the ?International Community? supposedly protecting the place.

The latest maps shown here are for 2010, its widely known within all the power circles that air drops have fallen significantly during 2011, so much that the incursions that were successful can be counted on the fingers of your hand. Haiti was probably flooded, but that will not be confirmed until the Southern Command of the US Military makes public the 2011 maps.

I also posted this in the Narco State thread. :dead:

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Increases in drug confiscations

The DNCD reported in 2011 it has confiscated 6,862 kilos of drugs, including 6,458 kilos of cocaine, 1,931 more kilos than in 2010, and 40 kilos of heroin, 10 more than in 2010.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
8.5 Tons in the Last 6 Months

The DNCD reported in 2011 it has confiscated 6,862 kilos of drugs, including 6,458 kilos of cocaine, 1,931 more kilos than in 2010, and 40 kilos of heroin, 10 more than in 2010.

DNCD incinera 8.5 tonaldas de drogas - ElDia.com.do

... where we read:
"La Direcci?n Nacional de Control de Drogas inciner? en la ma?ana de hoy 8.5 toneladas de diferentes narc?ticos, decomisados en el ?ltimo semestre de este a?o.
En la incineraci?n hab?a 7,572 kilos de coca?na, 15,033 matas de marihuana, 40 kilos 161 gramos de hero?na, 550 pastillas de ?xtasis, entre otras."

Rumours have it that the smell of burnt flour was in the air near the golf course of the Country Club. :rolleyes:

"La quema fue realizada en el campamento 16 de agosto del kil?metro 22 de la Autopista Duarte."

donP

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010

By viewing the maps above, perhaps we could all conclude that most drugs reaching DR soil is coming across the boader from Haiti and into the DR.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
By viewing the maps above, perhaps we could all conclude that most drugs reaching DR soil is coming across the boader from Haiti and into the DR.

WHAAAAA? Look at the maps again.The cocaine trade is 95% on the DR side, 5% on the Haitian.. Under Aristide it was exactly the opposite.

Do not understand how one can look at these maps and conclude that there is more drug trade through Haiti.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
The cartel that was/is being busted here now includes Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Haitians, Colombians, Venezuelans, and Libyans.... (not to mention French, Italian, Belgian, Germans and Russians..)

There is no national corner on this trade..

Dominicans HAVE controlled the crack distribution all they way up the North East coast from NYC to Quebec.. for over twenty years..

so I would not brag sooooo much about the super Tacanos.. which, of course, the US could have well suspected would be used to transport rather than intercept!

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Dominicans HAVE controlled the crack distribution all they way up the North East coast from NYC to Quebec.. for over twenty years..

so I would not brag sooooo much about the super Tacanos.. which, of course, the US could have well suspected would be used to transport rather than intercept!

All your post relating to the DR are always full of innuendos, you always comment, but never give us an article or some news clipping for us to read. Please direct me to anything that would substantiate your claim.

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
They nearly never bust ever the true criminals ; the bankers such as leading bankers in the US who pass a credit of millions of dollars with a nod and an wink. Journalists just provide whitewash while while the rats run into the corners. Such is the depth of corruption.
Also journalists such as MA etc who never report the true facts : they can sell a partial story for $$$$ . Some maybe get money from the gang, politicians and immunity also.

Naive young people are caught up ..... they serve long sentences doing manual labor in ,for profit prisons, for not many cents an hour.
Prison owners $$$.
I have direct experience in what was once was one of the drug capitals of Europe. Very few of my police contacts could be trusted.

Corruption in my opinion is increasing in the USA ; reducing a little in Europe.

It is a shame that highly educated police, lawyers, journalists, poiticians etc. can be bought to support their expensive and stupid lifestyles: crazy restaurants : who in their right mind wants lobster moose ? , ultra luxury condos etc. when after 50 years of relative peace of the World there are still hungry, deprived etc. A Buddist monk persuaded me of this.

Yes some make money from films such as ,Slumdog Millionaire etc., that supplant humor over poverty.

If everyone makes a profit; journalists; police; poiticians; prison owners; lawyers etc. etc. they support the US policians with anonnymous donations?

Everyone is happy. If some people are driven to commit murder and end up in the electric chair so be it; These people are lesser mortals not due respect in semi- Fascist states such as the US unlike nearly the rest or the World where the death penalty has been aolished.

We can just hope that as with Chicago gangland was busted historicaly the US gangland is also busted in the near future also.

By the way this post is perhaps influenced by my prison visits to a multiple muderer who fortunately recognized that he had been manipulated by corrupt people in society.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Your post on why prohibition does not work

T
Everyone is happy. If some people are driven to commit murder and end up in the electric chair so be it; These people are lesser mortals not due respect in semi- Fascist states such as the US unlike nearly the rest or the World where the death penalty has been aolished.

By the way this post is perhaps influenced by my prison visits to a multiple muderer who fortunately recognized that he had been manipulated by corrupt people in society.

The bulk of your post illustrates why prohibition (the war on drugs) will always fail.

The part that I copied of your post I take issue with. I find it unfortunate that you are able to have meetings with a person that has committed multiple murders whom I am funding to remain alive in prison with my tax dollars. I could care less that he "recognized" he was manipulated by a corrupt society if he killed people.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It cost about $45,000 dollars a year to incarcerate a criminal in the US!
It makes very good sense to execute as many as possible to reduce costs.
In England,they only pay about 5 lbs. a day,so they can afford to coddle criminals.
CC

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Obviously a Dominican, because it wasn't his fault, he was a victim...:cheeky:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A dominican who worked in the kitchen of the hospital I worked at in Boston,got 13 years for "Drogas".When he was deported,he came to see me at the hospital where I worked in SD.He was looking for a job.He told me he was framed!!
I thought about putting in the pharmacy,he HAD EXPERIENCE with drugs!
CC

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
CNN had a piece that aired yesterday. The war on drugs is causing such crime problems that the Peace Corps is pulling out of Honduras!. Another sign of the failed drug war which has spread the violence from the cartels to the streets:

U.S. Peace Corps pulls out of Honduras - CNN

I know the Peace Corps isn't directly DR related, but all of this information about the failed war on drugs ties together because the DR is one country that has involved in a multi national business empire moving drugs from the South to the North. The violence shown in the documentary is appalling. People need to think differently about this problem.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
CNN had a piece that aired yesterday. The war on drugs is causing such crime problems that the Peace Corps is pulling out of Honduras!. Another sign of the failed drug war which has spread the violence from the cartels to the streets:

U.S. Peace Corps pulls out of Honduras - CNN

I know the Peace Corps isn't directly DR related, but all of this information about the failed war on drugs ties together because the DR is one country that has involved in a multi national business empire moving drugs from the South to the North. The violence shown in the documentary is appalling. People need to think differently about this problem.

They are not going into el salvador or guatemala either..Peace Corps Reviews Operations in El Salvador and Guatemala | News Releases & Statements | Media | Resources | Peace Corps

they pulled out of Haiti in 2005 -- I think.. and closed their office.. When they close the office, it is a sign that they will not be back for at least 5 years

I am hoping to hear word that they will start operations up in Haiti???? SOON????!!!!!!

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
They nearly never bust ever the true criminals ; the bankers such as leading bankers in the US who pass a credit of millions of dollars with a nod and an wink. Journalists just provide whitewash while while the rats run into the corners. Such is the depth of corruption.
Also journalists such as MA etc who never report the true facts : they can sell a partial story for $$$$ . Some maybe get money from the gang, politicians and immunity also.

Naive young people are caught up ..... they serve long sentences doing manual labor in ,for profit prisons, for not many cents an hour.
Prison owners $$$.
I have direct experience in what was once was one of the drug capitals of Europe. Very few of my police contacts could be trusted.

Corruption in my opinion is increasing in the USA ; reducing a little in Europe.

It is a shame that highly educated police, lawyers, journalists, poiticians etc. can be bought to support their expensive and stupid lifestyles: crazy restaurants : who in their right mind wants lobster moose ? , ultra luxury condos etc. when after 50 years of relative peace of the World there are still hungry, deprived etc. A Buddist monk persuaded me of this.

Yes some make money from films such as ,Slumdog Millionaire etc., that supplant humor over poverty.

If everyone makes a profit; journalists; police; poiticians; prison owners; lawyers etc. etc. they support the US policians with anonnymous donations?

We can just hope that as with Chicago gangland was busted historicaly the US gangland is also busted in the near future also.

If you are going to slander me.. you are going to have to CITE references.

I have NEVER written a story without TRUE facts.

I do preliminary research on line for about a month before I write a story. I MUST interview TWO people who are connected in the field for EACH story.

I a NOT reembursed for any expenses.

I have filed many (perhaps the majority) of my stories FROM the field.. remote places like Anse A Pitres and Elias Pina..

I have never made more than $300 for a story,

Perhaps megabucks in your world. Not in mine.

I undertook this free lance journalism gig as a SERVICE to these two countries -- since I speak French and English and Spanish.

I have been writing for 40 years but NEVER made my living at it.

I think that we are perhaps going to have to set up a time to meet in the field with our seconds.

I demand a retraction of your personal attacks on my work or will have to ask the moderators to take a poll on having you banned from DR1

Status
Not open for further replies.