Larry Cooper

fluffy2

Mar 2, 2008
We are friends of Larry Cooper who was posting under the name of Gringo. We just wanted to let everyone know that Larry passed away on Dec 30th from a heart attack. He was a good friend and will be missed.

Andre and Helene

TStroman3

Sep 11, 2011
Thank you for sharing the news of Gringo, although it is sad news. I enjoyed reading his posts. My sincere symapthies to all of his family and friends.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
This is REALLY sad news. Larry was a long time contributor to DR1 & although we did not always agree on things, he was a VALUED contributor - giving sane & considered responses.

He was also a fairly close neighbour!!! He was one who stepped into the breach & offered help when Lambada died 18 months ago ............ (Thanks again Larry!!)

Can you please advise (here on this thread or to me personally via my PM) when the service is going to be - I would like to attend so as to offer my condolences personally to the family.

Thank you ~ Grahame.

fluffy2

Mar 2, 2008
Hello,
The funeral for Larry was held on Sunday Jan 1st. As we are in Canada, we were unable to attend. We thank all of you for being friends with Larry. We will certainly miss him very much.

Regards
Andre and Helene

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The Gringo! May he rest in peace. A lot of us here will be joining him one of these days. Our condolences to his family.

HB