Dominican Movies

M

michele

Hi guys...I am in search of two movies from the DR... 1.Buscando Un Sueno 2.Nueba Yol 3: Bajo La Nueva Ley I live in NY, and turns out, these 2 flics are not here, yet..I was told there is a problem now with bringing Dominican movies to the states. Does anyone have any info on this, or how if they are out in stores instead of buying them on the net?? Thanks.

D

Doreen Von Essen

Re: Dominican Movies/ Looking for Trujillo Videos ..

I was also looking for some videos that I saw advertised on TV when I was in Santo Domingo in the summer of 1996.

The videos are all about Trujillo and I would really like to find them in English, here in the US.

We will, God willing, be going to Santo Domingo this August so I could pick them up then, but I would really like to find them here in US if possible. Any Info??? Thanks...Doreen

N

Natasha Lopez

Re: Dominican Movies/ Looking for Trujillo Videos ..

When you go to SD also look for La Trinchera del Honor, an excellent documentary (sorry, in Spanish) about the 1965 revolution. I saw it a couple of years ago with my parents. My mother, who was a university student during the revolution, got particularly very emotional during the film. It is definetely a must see, even if it's only in Spanish.

Natasha