Options for good and not expensive pizza in Bavaro?

rubenpriego

Feb 28, 2011
Hey people, just starting missing having a good pizza, long time not having one.
Do you know which are the best options for the Bavaro area? with delivery?
If you can give me prices, would be great.
I have not tried yet, but maybe a good, not touristic prices option could be "Non solo Pizza" in Avenida Espa?a? anyone knows if they have good pizza? what about prices?

Cheers!

redserge

Jan 30, 2011
I would like to know as well, I know there is a Pizza Hut, yup they probably have one in hell by now!!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
There's a pizzeria on Avenida Barcel? near the Jellyfish or Bibijagua turnings that a lot of people I know have recommended, for both quality and price. Think it's called Venezia? Need to check it out - no idea if they deliver.

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
There is a great pizza/pasta place tucked in the back/side of Plaza Punta Cana across from the Palladium,
where the road forks to go to Friusa. We go there all the time and they deliver. The name, having a brain fart, somebody?

rubenpriego

Feb 28, 2011
I really think you are talking about "Non solo Pizza" restaurant. Can you tell me prices of pizzas there??

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Yes thats it, thanks.
They have quite a variety, really good menu IMO.
I'd say average 10.00-12.00 us

Suez02

Jul 8, 2009
What about the pizzeria in Los Corales? They deliver and the pizza's pretty good.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Non Solo Pizza is AWESOME. Fair prices... very good pizza... and the people are fantastic. Great place for a casual dinner, couple of beers in a friendly atmosphere.

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
I heard they do deliver? I could be wrong, I have always ate there or ordered for take out.
I love it too, best pizza I have found and super nice place to hang out, the staff are always friendly and
great service.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I heard they do deliver? I could be wrong, I have always ate there or ordered for take out.
I love it too, best pizza I have found and super nice place to hang out, the staff are always friendly and
great service.

I don't know if they normally deliver... I suspect not... but I'm sure it could be arranged by concho for a small fee.

UmSulaiman

Apr 19, 2011
Tried Non Solo last night...not bad, but more of a thin crust pizza....I prefer regular/thick crust...but the price was reasonable compared to the pizza place here in Punta Cana, Pizzarelli.....their pizza is good, but more expensive. Going to try Venezia this weekend....

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The DR includes Puerto Plata. And I have found the best Pizza I have ever found. A large, seems to be bigger than a 16" gets cut into 12 pieces of which 2 are enuff for most persons. The price with one ingredient is 370 pesos. San Jorge is the name of the place and it is just past Jose Luis on the main drag. They have medium and small also. Great place. I buy a grande and sell the pieces for 50 pesos each. Goes good with beer.
Der Fish

I will have to try it someday. What style is the pizza?

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Tried Non Solo last night...not bad, but more of a thin crust pizza....I prefer regular/thick crust...but the price was reasonable compared to the pizza place here in Punta Cana, Pizzarelli.....their pizza is good, but more expensive. Going to try Venezia this weekend....

Where is Venezia?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
It's near the Bibijagua or Jellyfish intersection on the main road, on the left-hand side as you drive towards the airport from Palma Real.

UmSulaiman, if you prefer thick crust as in Pizza Hut and Pizzarelli, it probably won't be your cup of tea either!