Computer Repair in Cabarete/Sosua

latitude19

May 29, 2011
Hello, Have battery problems with a new computer I just brought in from the states. Where is best place to repair near Cabarete?? Is there someone who travels to your location??

The specific problem is the battery registers 52% power continually and only charges when battery level reaches 1%. Continually registering at 52%, the battery does not charge. This is in an ASUS like the Mac Air- super thin with the battery inside the shell of the computer. thanks, tom

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Tom, go to Rocky's early in the morning and ask for Marco. He is a genius repairing computers, and he does it for free, although a donation towards the kids in Sosua (he also fixes and makes computers for the local schools) is appreciated.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Bring your lovely fiancee and the pup with you so we can go together because I have also a laptop to bring in at Marco's and one who died completely, so useless for me but maybe wizman Marco can do something with it for somebody.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Tom, sounds like it's not a battery problem. Sounds like a power supply problem.

Unfortunately on a laptop it's usually built into the motherboard.

You may need to exercise your warranty. If someone opens it up it may be voided.

miozio

May 23, 2009
Try this
When plugged in take out the battery for 10 minutes, if you have not tried this already. It does help in 90% of the cases.