Holaaaa.... i'm Breanne

Breanne M

Jan 6, 2012
Hi my name is Breanne and i am moving to the dominican republic to reside with my husband. I am looking for work somewhere that is not to far from San pedro de macoris. I would love to work in santo domingo, la romana, punta cana or even better juan dolio. I have many years experience in customer service, but i am able to do different types of work as well. My native language is English but i am able to speak spanish, but not as perfect as the locals. Does anyone know of any places that maybe hiring. Call centres, Hotels anything really..... thanks

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Welcome!

Hi my name is Breanne and i am moving to the dominican republic to reside with my husband.
That's good.
Congratulations.

Does anyone know of any places that maybe hiring. Call centres, Hotels anything really..... thanks
Can your husband not help with that?
Where does he work?
Maybe you could even work in the same place...?

donP

Breanne M

Jan 6, 2012
@ donP - My husband is from san pedro de macoris, and has never really been anywhere else. I dont know exactly what you would call his line of work, He works with window and doors, and cuts the glass windows and shapes them etc... Don't think that is my kinda job lol

@ j espanol - Thanks im going to check them out.