Santiago Tardiff orphanage 2012

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Morning, The new year starts today about 3pm with a triple birthday party. Luis from Square One is giving the cake, the gifts for each one and plates/forks are already purchased and the soda will hopefully be donated by Supermercado Olimpico. If anyone in the area would care to just stop by.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Colonel "Ronny" of the Army came to the party in uniform and was a big hit. He led most of the games and was very enthusiastic. It turns out he has a brother who is a Priest and he know Father Tardiff for whom the orphanage is named. Ronny made some simple explanations of how the Military Academy works and the value of education to get ahead in life. If any one would like to participate in future activities just let me know. It won't cost you any money just a little time once in a while.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Great!!! I got some stuff coming in the next box...and we need to work on the garden..

HB

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
We sure could use some help from all the new people moving to Santiago. It won't cost you money just some time occasionally.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Morning, The birthday parties are still going on. We did not have amy in April but there are five in May so I hope to have one big party. A buddy has a Jumping Castle thing so I am going to try and borrow that. If anybody wants to come or otherwise participate just let me know.

sbsuib

Apr 13, 2006
Tardiff

Please say hello to all my friends there from Stevi. I will be there with a group this summer. I am so glad that you are doing that. Whose birthday is it?
Please tell Altagracia to give me a call this weekend- or send me a pm with the best number to reach her at on Friday night.
Thanks
Stevi
Good Morning, The new year starts today about 3pm with a triple birthday party. Luis from Square One is giving the cake, the gifts for each one and plates/forks are already purchased and the soda will hopefully be donated by Supermercado Olimpico. If anyone in the area would care to just stop by.

sbsuib

Apr 13, 2006
Tardiff

ok Just noticed the party is not til May-Anyway if you talk to Altagracia or juan have them call me- Thanks

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
The May birthdays are the twin girls Doribel & Dahiana 10 years, Nena 15 year old girl, Lesilian age unkown girl and Michael 15 yr old boy. I did the list last year and I can't figure out the Lesian one but she is about 16 I think.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Come on Santiagueros de Crianza get involved!!!! Just so you know the orphange is about ten minutes from UTESA out Yapur Dumit.

sbsuib

Apr 13, 2006
Please help these beautiful kids. They lost their home and were forced to move into an abondoned school without proper facilities to host 25 kids. I am raising funds to make the school house in Santiago liveable and eventually build a new more suitable home. Please contribute. A tax receipt can be provided and if you have volunteered with these kids before , you know how special they are and how well run the facility is
Thanks
link to funraising page
Please help abandoned and orphaned children in the Dominican Republic -- Indiegogo