Moving to Santiago in august need advice

Teazy

Jan 19, 2012
As I said relocating to Santiago this august,I have been reading the post on here fore about a year and have learned alot about the country as a whole.I vacationed in Punta Cana in 2006,found it to be a tourist attraction and decided my next visit would be more of a cultural experience,so returned last year to Santiago.I met a young lady online who promised to show me around the city but ended up being horrible visit,she lied about sick parents,tried to scam me out of money,but thats all in the past.I live in ATL,am i male nurse,single,plan on continuing to work in the states and alternating months been Santiago and ATL.I need a 1br apartment nothing expensive because i also will have my other apartment here.As i said i am single plan on dating but not in paying for sex,i want to see the entire so plan on traveling alot there,do i need car or scooter or motorcycle? Any advice in there matters would be most helpful.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Now you know.

... and decided my next visit would be more of a cultural experience,so (...) .I met a young lady (...) she lied about sick parents,tried to scam me out of money...

You wanted cultural experience and you got it.

donP

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
You wanted cultural experience and you got it.

donP

Could not have been too bad if he plans on moving to STI after only one visit, or at least investing in the transportation and living expenses of going back and forth every other month.

It's always interesting when folks mention this in their first post "i am single plan on dating but not in paying for sex"

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Could not have been too bad if he plans on moving to STI after only one visit, or at least investing in the transportation and living expenses of going back and forth every other month.

It's always interesting when folks mention this in their first post "i am single plan on dating but not in paying for sex"

I don't know if I was single looking for a serious relationship I might try to set the record straight up front.

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
I don't know if I was single looking for a serious relationship I might try to set the record straight up front.

You wouldn't have to set the record str8 with me cause I don't assume or care about what people do sexually.