Dominican Licencia medica

rimg

Jan 20, 2012
Hello,

Yesterday I received a Medical License from one of my employees for 1 week. Since this is the first one I have ever seen, I would like to know if is correct. Can someone provide me with what a Licencia Medica suppose to looks like because I have serious doubts about this employee.

Thank you in advance.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It is an Official "Form" to be filled out and signed by a Doctor.
You can buy the blank form at any drug store.
You can contact the Doctor to verify.
CC

rimg

Jan 20, 2012
I didn't received a form, what i received was more like a medical receipt with notes under it, could you send me a copy of what the form suppose to looks like. This way i can have it when i talk to him tomorrow to provide him a final occurence report before I'm force to fired him.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
I think they are purchased from the Department of Labor. It is a typical (for the DR) 3 or 4 part form. The employee completes his info and the doctor completes the rest aand just like everything else in the DR, the doctor applies his stamp with name and address. It stipulates how many days the employee will miss work along with a diagnosis. One copy is retained by the doctor. Usually 2 or 3 copies get to the employer.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Might depend where you are. In this area they're almost never available so companies accept a note on a prescription sheet. But as CCCCC said, you can contact the doctor and verify if it is truel.

rimg

Jan 20, 2012
can someone tell me or show me how it looks like, because what i got is just a receipt with nots on them.