Noob Here- PUJ in Nov land at 9pm- hotel nearby before driving to Bayahibe?

benja123

Jan 20, 2012
Appreciate any help- Coral highway a reality? First time here and first time in DR but have plenty of driving experience in Mexico and Belize so we are renting a car. Staying in Bahibe as we prefer to explore. How hard is a trip up to Santiago? Cigar smoker iwants to buy from the source...much more expensive on the east coast? Where to buy by box? mid 50's couple with 10 days to spend, we like nature, relaxing, good local food and drink. This forum has helped us decide where to go on our first visit- we were torn between the south and north coast. Maybe Cabarete- Samana next time.
Thanks for help in advance!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Send a "PM" to "Hillbilly",he is our resident Cigar Master.He is in Santiago,and will be able to fix you up with the BEST Dominican Cigars,at a fair price,and maybe a cigar factory tour!
Cris Colon

benja123

Jan 20, 2012
Send a "PM" to "Hillbilly",he is our resident Cigar Master.He is in Santiago,and will be able to fix you up with the BEST Dominican Cigars,at a fair price,and maybe a cigar factory tour!
Cris Colon

did I mention noob? I will see if I can find Hillbilly and figure out how to PM him- or if you are out there HB- feel free to PM me!
Thanks

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Ummm... don't count on there being a car available when you arrive. Not even with a reservation. On our last trip, we had a reservation (Budget), and just like in the infamous "Seinfeld" episode ... "you know how to TAKE the reservation, but you don't know how to HOLD the reservation".... btw, that was mid day, not 9pm, and we weren't the only ones effed over.