Hotels in San Cristobal?

bryan

Mar 9, 2002
Hello,

I would like to know if there are any nice hotels in San Cristobal. I have searched the internet and cannot find any. Would like an all inclusive, if not then to be able to rent an apartment or hotel with a pool. I would consider something close to San Cristobal. Driving about 15-20 minutes away. I will be with my wife and 2 children.

Thanks,
Bryan

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I may be too late but I have a couple of choices for you. Hotel Playa Palenque is 40 minutes away and has a pool and a nice restaurant. Home - Hotel Playa Palenque There is also a hotel without a pool at Playa Najayo about 20 minutes away with a beech but no pool. Hotel NAJAYO BEACH - All Inclusive - in San Cristobal - Dominican Republic.. I have not been to either lately so call.

Both places very basic. Hotel Playa Palenque has two double beds, much larger, better for a family. Pool, restaurant. Walk to beach

Hotel Najayo Beach has one double bed. Right on the beach.

Also in Najayo is a small, privately owned hotel that looks more like a motel in the US. Owner is Canadian with Dominican wife/family. Pool. Walk to beach. You make a right at the first road at the beach [ in front of Maritza's bar] and go up to the first [unmarked] street on the LEFT. Hotel is just down that road.