Las Terranas to Samana

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
Hello all. Can anyone tell me if there is a guagua from LT to Samana and, if there is, the schedule? Thanks.

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
Hi ; Outside the La Bodega there is a truck to ElLimon. From there you change and get a gagua to Samana. I think they run when the vehicle is full. Services only run in daylight hours - allow plenty of time.

pi2

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Hello all. Can anyone tell me if there is a guagua from LT to Samana and, if there is, the schedule? Thanks.

I would recommend that you round up a tribe and rent from ADA and do the drive yourself which is all on great highway and gorgeous.. right up to Las Galeras-- or .. if you rent a 4 by 4 on up to playa rincon..

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
I would recommend that you round up a tribe and rent from ADA and do the drive yourself which is all on great highway and gorgeous.. right up to Las Galeras-- or .. if you rent a 4 by 4 on up to playa rincon..

Much more interesting with the locals: plus more eco-friendly : hire vehicles consume much gas. You also help with the wages of the driver / operator. I think the charge each way is about 125 or 150 pesos.

If there is time in El Limon a beer, local meal 100 pesos etc. is in order.

pi2

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
Both sound like really good ideas! The beer and meal in El Limon sound especially inviting, whether via guagua or 4X4. Thanks!