Tourist visa to dr

djpeloux

Feb 5, 2012
I have a Lebanese passport and I have a valid visa to USA .I read on your site that if you are holder of usa visa you can enter the DR,knowing that there is no embassy or consulate for the Dominican Republic in my country.

i have my sister wedding in punta cana and I am very anxious to go there with my family.
I just need to know if my usa visa is enough and helpful to enter your country?
Thank you for your cooperation .

Who requires a visa?
Visa is not required by citizens of Argentina, Chile, South Korea, Ecuador, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Peru, Liechtenstein, Uruguay.

A Tourist Card permits a legal stay of up to 60 days for tourists coming from:

Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Brunei, Bolivia, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Bulgaria, Canada, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Curacao, Denmark, Dominica, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France (includes Guadeloupe, Guyana, Martinique, Reunion), Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Heard and McDonald Islands, Holland, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Turks & Caicos Islands, Italy, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Montenegro, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Northern Marianas Islands, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of South Africa, Rumania, Russia, St. Kitts & Nevis, San Marino, Salomon Islands, Samoa, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Surinam, St. Marteen, St. Martin, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, St. Lucia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Surinam, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Tuvalu, the United States (including Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands), Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain, United States of North America, Vanuatu, Venezuela and Yugoslavia.

I suggest you contact

Dominican Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
Honorary Consulate of the Dominican Republic in Lebanon
Property Said Rahal
Hadet-Baadba
Tel.: (961) 5 460 440

djpeloux

Feb 5, 2012
tourist visa

thank you for your response but we tried to call this number;they informed us that the embassy is closed.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You Only Need a $10 Tourist Card

Citizens of Lebanon that hold a valid permanent resident card or a valid visa from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or any European Union nation, do not need to obtain a visa to Dominican Republic. These individuals will need to purchase a Tourist Card for USD 10.00 upon arrival in Dominican Republic. Tourist Card is valid for a stay of up to 30 days and can be extended in Dominican Republic.