Introduction

kampinge

Jan 18, 2012
Hi,
Watching this forum in the last 6 years, I think it is time to join it as an active member.
I am German and live since 6 years ago in Santiago. Doing my living by running a real estate business together with my wife. i am advertising in dr 1. com and anybody interested can look there / condos for rent or sale in Santiago.
we have three children in the New Horizon Bilinguar school since 6 years ago and anybody who has question about that matter is welcome to ask.

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
Hi,
Watching this forum in the last 6 years, I think it is time to join it as an active member.
I am German and live since 6 years ago in Santiago. Doing my living by running a real estate business together with my wife. i am advertising in dr 1. com and anybody interested can look there / condos for rent or sale in Santiago.
we have three children in the New Horizon Bilinguar school since 6 years ago and anybody who has question about that matter is welcome to ask.

Hi there,I was actually planning on checking out the SD New horizons branch.Yes I do have questions.How do you like the schools,tuition,pros vs cons???? thanks in advance