hello from Greece...

ioannis

Feb 7, 2012
hello guys..my name is John and im 29 and im from Greece.im married to a Dominican girl.i was living ther before some years in Puerto Plata but not for too long.so the thing are not very good in greece now and i dont know yet.maybe we will come to DR again.its a tough call...anyway...nice to be in here..hope to make some friends...ooohhhh...any greeks in dominican?someone knows something about that?thanxxxxxx

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Calimera! Although I've met a couple of Dominicans who lived in Greece, I've never met anyone from Greece in the DR. FWIW there is a newish Greek restaurant near DR1 Towers in Santo Domingo, behind La Sirena (Ave. Churchill).

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
wife has a greek friend in santo domingo.
married to a dominican who has a top job with a well known communications company.
have met her greek family when here on holiday.
can't remember exactly where she is from.

don't think i should say any more than that, i hardly know her ......they may not appreciate me giving their details.
wanted to let you know there is at least one in residence in SD.

ioannis

Feb 7, 2012
chirimoya it would be very nice if you could let me know the name of the restaurant...when you learn it just let me know..thanks a lot..

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
chirimoya it would be very nice if you could let me know the name of the restaurant...when you learn it just let me know..thanks a lot..
Will do, in fact it's on my list of places to try, but I only visit the city every three months or so, so it may be a while before I reply. Maybe someone who is there now can help.

alex79

Feb 8, 2012
don't think i should say any more than that, i hardly know her ......they may not appreciate me giving their details.
g.php

ioannis

Feb 7, 2012
alex79 whats that link that you sent me my friend?a translator?for what?im sorry but i dont understand your intentions...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Opa"!!!!!!
Come on over,we will drink some Ouzo,and break some plates.
Bring some lambs,haven't seen any sheep here,except on DR1!
I love mousaka,and Baklava.
If you can cook,maybe you can work in that Greek Restaurant.
Or start making great Greek Pizza,as in "Boston House of Pizza"!
Cris Colon

ioannis

Feb 7, 2012
my wife is great at cooking greek food and moysaka especially....as for me im a professional bartender.i can fix for you coctail that you will forget your name my friend...always friendly Ioannis

ioannis

Feb 7, 2012
guys another question for you....what i have to do to get my residence card in DR since i'm married to a dominican?