cheap real estate buying prices

ishwri

Jul 7, 2011
someone told me that theres properties for sell in SD for as little as $5,000 US. The person says they know someone that bought a condo at this price in SD. Im interested are there properties at this price in the DR? Has anybody expirience this? Are there prices this cheap?

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
someone told me that theres properties for sell in SD for as little as $5,000 US. The person says they know someone that bought a condo at this price in SD. Im interested are there properties at this price in the DR? Has anybody expirience this? Are there prices this cheap?

Where did you here this?

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
please see other thread by Frank about how property titles are stolen. If you are offerred a condo in SD for this price all the papers are stolen and false. So you will stay there until some guys from the former .. read REAL owner.. shows up and CONVINCES you to move out.

it would really be less stressful to take the $5k and come down here for a real great two month rest....

since clearly,,, you need to rest your brain a bit

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
Starting legit price would be 12 - 15k but if a condo with associated risks.

pi2

Tonydomrep

Feb 22, 2009
5000 us bucks... for sure...

With panoramic oceanview, title insurance, gated community, guaranteed 15% rental income, safe and secure envirement!

I forgot: sat tv and internet included and monthly 100 pesos condominium fees. Maid included.

Randall Bell

Feb 17, 2012
5K? Please. This is DR, not Detroit! :)

11733-11735 Otsego, Detroit, MI 48204 MLS# 31086516 - Zillow

IS-3497eo9rbkv1.jpg

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I listened to a guy here at my bar a couple of weeks ago crying about how he had bought a condo for 250,000RD a year ago and when he came down this year to stay in it for a month there is someone else living in it who bought it last July for the same price. I decided I wanted to get into the same business. If one had 3 of them to sell twice a year each, it would be as good as the scam that was being promoted in Ft Lauderdale a couple of decades ago.
That was to buy foreclosed property for nothing down and rent it out. Don't make any payments or repairs and when it gets foreclosed on the renters will have to move out. SO buy 1 a month for nothing down and rent them out for $1,000 a month each and when they get foreclosed on just let them go.
So beware of anyone talking about cheap property. If it sounds too good to be true it most surely is.
Der Fish

that scheme would have never worked. after defaulting on the first property, you'd never get another loan to buy the next round... you still need to contract the loan to get possession in order to rent it to some unsuspecting schmuck. You might get away with the first round... never the second.