Rental in Bavaro

Status
Not open for further replies.

zip

Feb 23, 2012
Good time of the day to everyone,

I am looking for an appartment to rent, month by month. My budget is 750 USD, need 1br in gated community.

Thank you in advance

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Cocotal has a lot of one bedroom apts at that approximate price. Don't know about month to month though.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I bedroomed furnished in Bavaro, within 100mtrs of the beach with a communal pool can go for $400 upwards. You won't get anything month to month, unless in a hotel and the best you'll do on a month there will be $27500RD with no kitchen. Or a room in the barrio at $4500RD per month, but you wouldn't last two seconds. You need to sign a 6 month contract, but saying as they start at well under your budget maybe that's not a bad idea.

Enrike

Jan 31, 2010
I have two bedrooms apartaments fully furnished in bavaro area, near everything 500 USd monthly if you see it you will love it but need at least 6 month contract. sign in.

Driftwood

Feb 7, 2012
A word to the wise in Bavaro, I'd avoid agents entirely, for what they are worth and how much assistance they are likely to offer you if an issue arrises they are not worth it. I know a few over that area and I can say with my hand on my heart they couldn't care two hoots about their clients once they have signed the contract, issues have been known to go on for months, even until entire contracts have expired. So for what it is worth, the clever people will go direct to the owners, and they are easy to find and often much more reliable.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Banned as it goes. Crime of the month obviously!:laugh: that's a laugh, we still allowed that right? (((rhetorical)))

Status
Not open for further replies.