in boca chica for 2 weeks on the 18th of march

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
just got back a month ago and i have to already go back. Would love to meet some DR1'rs on this trip as my "friend" is now working in Bavaro and wont have much time to see me.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
just got back a month ago and i have to already go back. Would love to meet some DR1'rs on this trip as my "friend" is now working in Bavaro and wont have much time to see me.

Check out my vid, I haven't promoted this in a while....and yes The Boat House is in there at the end.....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gj6pbKO2tzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
I don't know who did this one, but it's pretty good....TURN UP THE VOLUME......

You will start to feel a little irritated, and good at the same time..........wierd, but it works for me!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/scFywUOoGbw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
oh man...u hung out on the wrong side of the beach. it is so much nicer on the other end. Love both vids tho...even saw a few people i know.

OK...i am ready to go back!!! anyone else going to there? either boca, juan dolio or santo domingo?

jj

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
ok..i been back in boca for a few days. A couple of other DR1'rs are here as well. The weather has been kinda crapy...but making the most of it. Thinking of heading to the capital tomorrow night and going to JD's. I am here till the 31st...would really like to meet up with other DR1'rs. My friends and I want to go to Saona on tues (if this rain ever stops). would also like to do some other day trip.

Boca has become so different. Not so many working girls...LOTS of gay guyz AND girlz...and lotsa families. NOw if it would just stop raining...and PLEASE OLD euros need to stop wearing speedos!!! IT really isnt a pretty sight.