Carnaval de Santiago feb.26th, 2012

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The last day of carnaval de santiago (Feb. 26th, 2012). This video is taken in front of Puerta del sol new sports bar in monumento area. The video has been recorded by Samsung galaxy note cell but compressed heavily in order to make the file small enough for upload. The originally video was recorded in 720P HD format. Sorry for the low resolution. enjoy!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wgi37mraWS8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AZB

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Excellent video Aftab, lot's of details in it.

I would not have guessed it was not taken from a video camera.
If I had taken it, the video would have been dancing as much as those in costume.

I have not been to the Carnival for a couple years, but the crowd looked a little light in the video.
Wanted to go yesterday, but was suffering from a pulled muscle in my leg.
(You can never find a Chiropractor when you need one! :laugh: lol)

I really missed not being able to go this year.
Had to drive through the reviewing area on Francia for a month, and then miss the Carnival :cry:

Thanks for sharing the video with us!

D in Santiago

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
the crowd seemed light because i was not on the main avenue. i was on the end portion of the carnaval. just to avoid tigres and trouble. the beer bottles were made out of plastic so no bottle throwing or injuring with glass. this is the only day of carnaval that i had attended. i avoid carnavals.

Excellent video Aftab, lot's of details in it.

I would not have guessed it was not taken from a video camera.
If I had taken it, the video would have been dancing as much as those in costume.

I have not been to the Carnival for a couple years, but the crowd looked a little light in the video.
Wanted to go yesterday, but was suffering from a pulled muscle in my leg.
(You can never find a Chiropractor when you need one! :laugh: lol)

I really missed not being able to go this year.
Had to drive through the reviewing area on Francia for a month, and then miss the Carnival :cry:

Thanks for sharing the video with us!

D in Santiago

Jetblue Flight 811

Oct 17, 2010
nice vid i was eating at the Kukara Makara around that time had a geat view, it was funny how everyone was trying to out-do the other with thier music.......good times