New to dr1

Pete Mercedes

Jan 9, 2012
A, A
hello everyone my name is peter im new here on the forum but not new to dr been going since 1995 i currently live in nyc and rent an apartment in gurabo santiago i goif im lucky about 4 times a year i go 1 week in january and do 4 consecutive weeks during the last two weeks in july and first 2 in august then a week in november and if i have enough airline miles the last in december looking to retire late next year so ill be there more often.im on here looking for new going ons on the island and meet a new friend or a bunch that could show me a new thing or two about the island everytime i go i usually just go with my girlfriend to places and its always the same thing and when shes at work i have nothing to do but drink beer.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Nothing To Do But Drink Beer"?????????
"Drinking" beer,or Rum,is considered a "Full Time Job" here in the DR!
Many Dominicans speed their entire lives doing nothing more than just that!
Please do not disparage a "JOB" that most Dominicans aspire to!
You might try "Smoking Good Cigars",that's my "JOB" here in the DR.
I read the following inspirational message here on DR1 just the other day.
It is a philosophy that I now live by.
"I have nothing to do,and all day to do it"!
Please remember the following "Advice",Having a girlfriend in the DR,is not the same as living in the DR with a girlfriend!
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccc

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
did i mention i work with badpiece33 here in ny just cant hang with him in dr learned my lesson

Welcome to DR1 Pete Mercedes, that's really shocking, because when I hung with him....."BACK IN THE DAY" he was always the perfect gentleman, kinda boring, a little shy with the women...kept to himself alot, not much of a drinker......

LOL

Last edited: