Post like a Pi- rate day.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
many in world talk like pirates. pirate talk is fun and good to laugh. much laughing is healthy.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today is post like a Pi - rate day. All should post like pi2. Only corrupt executives in the U.S. will refuse. Maybe politicians too. All good people will post like pi. Much fun and smiles, good for heart health. Coconuts also good for heart, but machete is needed:

Coconuts and Machetes - YouTube

eating seaweed is optional. Solar stoves on sale at Amazon:

Amazon.com: global sun oven: Home & Kitchen

Have much fun and be healthy

Pi3

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
I am not skillled with a machette; my method taugght by my father is to drill two holes to empty the milk. Then crack with a 2 lb hammer.

If you want to decorate your wall with coconut shells, ,give them to the ladies to use as bras, or use as decorative bowls for serving food, growing plants etc. cut the shells and inner in half with a clean saw. Scoop out the inner with a sharpened spoon.

Of course spent shells make chargoal for cooking.

How to Make a Coconut Shell Bra | eHow.com

pi2.

many in world talk like pirates. pirate talk is fun and good to laugh. much laughing is healthy.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today is post like a Pi - rate day. All should post like pi2. Only corrupt executives in the U.S. will refuse. Maybe politicians too. All good people will post like pi. Much fun and smiles, good for heart health. Coconuts also good for heart, but machete is needed:

Coconuts and Machetes - YouTube

eating seaweed is optional. Solar stoves on sale at Amazon:

Amazon.com: global sun oven: Home & Kitchen

Have much fun and be healthy

Pi3

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Ladies look better without coconut bras. Nature is the best, don't wear bras. Natural seaweed is good too, but must be cooked in solar oven. Coconut bras hurt women:

Feminist Disney, I got fitted multiple times for a bra and I am a 34 DDD in some places and a 34?F in others. It still hurts to wear a bra and there is not a reason but a societal one for me to wear one. I refuse, except for during sports. I refuse b

Beautiful natural breasts damaged by coconuts are not good.

Topless beaches in D.R. are good but hard to find. Bras are promoted by evil U.S. corporations, corrupt C.E.O.'s and bankers.

Victoria's Secret: Lingerie and Women's Clothing, Accessories?& more.

Bare is best.

Pi3

I am not skillled with a machette; my method taugght by my father is to drill two holes to empty the milk. Then crack with a 2 lb hammer.

If you want to decorate your wall with coconut shells, ,give them to the ladies to use as bras, or use as decorative bowls for serving food, growing plants etc. cut the shells and inner in half with a clean saw. Scoop out the inner with a sharpened spoon.

Of course spent shells make chargoal for cooking.

How to Make a Coconut Shell Bra | eHow.com

pi2.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
or2yx5.png

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
Time to watch Captain Planet?

[video=youtube;_w_TE3yuGqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w_TE3yuGqw&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

pi2

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I post like a pirate every day.

Posting like a pirate is not good, wastes resources and trashes the ecology. Cook on solar oven.

Better to post like a "Pi - RATE". Free lessons provided by Pi2, read his posts. Many will laugh, hearts will be healthy. Ecology will be saved. Energy consumption will be reduced. All will be happy.

cost is very little, can live on two mangos and rainwater caught in coconut shells. must eat many coconuts for shells. Here are lessons for using coconuts: look at post #3

http://www.dr1.com/forums/clown-bin/122167-post-like-pi-rate-day.html

living in the D.R. is cheap. Fun too if you post like a Pi-RATE

Pi3