Apart hotel Las Jardines in Santiago

businessdr

Oct 8, 2011
Does anyone know about this apart hotel? I saw it when I was in Santiago the last time, and am considering staying there when I come again..

It looks like a very nice place..It has a club/lounge downstairs..

does anyone have information on this place?

Thanks!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Nice place. Stayed there once, would recommend...

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
If you search the name you'll see it's been recommended many, many times. I've stayed there quite a few times and recommend it highly. Price and location are great, and the accomodations and staff are very nice.

businessdr

Oct 8, 2011
Apart Hotel Las Jardines

Guys,

Thank you for all the helpful info. How much will it cost a night if I stay longer than 7 days?

Also, is this the type of place you can recommend to stay in while looking for an apartment in the area?

Thanks!

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
I stayed there one night, $50 a night or close to it, the room was too small for my taste so I moved (13 sq meters or about that). If you are just there to sleep through the night, it's a good value for money.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I stayed there one night, $50 a night or close to it, the room was too small for my taste so I moved (13 sq meters or about that). If you are just there to sleep through the night, it's a good value for money.
Every decent hotel in Santiago has small rooms in their "standard" category. My room there was a Jr. Suite or something with ample room for like $10 a nite more. The Platino and Century Plaza are the same when it comes to room size...

Norway

Apr 16, 2012
Stayed at this hotel (if there arent 2 with very similiar names) the first time I met my novia. The rooms are super small and can hear anything going on in the other room due to door between them, low prices and good breakfast (they make what you want them to make).
If you just want to (try) to sleep and get some breakfast, it is highly recommanded.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i may be coming in July on a strictly photography trip :)laugh:). which hotel is closest to the best photography sites ?