Looking for a long lost girlfriend

JoseArzabalceta

Mar 6, 2012
You're Dominican , tall , beautiful and always with a smile .
We were living/studying at Universit? de Grenoble on the late 80?s
Together we were one and we had to kick everyone from our side.
You had to leave in a hurry when your father died and never went back to college,
I lost your number , address and your love .
You?re sure married by now , i was for a while
PM me and I'll fly to wherever you're to have a coffee and talk .

Hope you read this or someone else leads your way to this post

PD. To anyone else besides her : My name isn't my nickname but she sure knows who i am

Sohrab

Oct 1, 2010
It is very impressive, and sad.:cry:
I lost my love of my young life. After 40 years when I found her, I wish I had not. It totally broke the image. I thank God for DR and its society.;)

abretusojos10

Dec 2, 2007
I married my first love

I came out to find him... I had higher expectations. :ermm: I will always love him though.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
You're Dominican , tall , beautiful and always with a smile .
We were living/studying at Universit? de Grenoble on the late 80?s
Together we were one and we had to kick everyone from our side.
You had to leave in a hurry when your father died and never went back to college,
I lost your number , address and your love .
You?re sure married by now , i was for a while
PM me and I'll fly to wherever you're to have a coffee and talk .

Hope you read this or someone else leads your way to this post

PD. To anyone else besides her : My name isn't my nickname but she sure knows who i am

I wish you the best of luck but, the only way you're going to find her is by providing more details, of which, her name would be the most paramount. if you know her name, go on facebook and type it in and start searching for her. barring that, you'll need to provide as much details as possible, like which town is she from, her last name, etc. this island has 10 million people just on the dominican side. Unofortunately, it would be virtually impossible to track her down unless there is more information to go on. iwish you the best of luck though.

Frank

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
The furthest I've managed to get away from mine is isle 6 in Plaza Lama, lucky sod!:bunny:

But seriously, good luck, people can't even find an apartment unless on the ground, finding an actual person from abroad is highly unlikely, the postman has my address and still can't find me!

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Facebook is definitely your friend.

Some Dominican towns have fan pages, can also try that.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
If she's a university graduate Facebook is a good bet, so is LinkedIn. Does the university you both attended have an alumni website?
Even if married she is likely to have the same surname.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011
I dated a girl in High School, very beautiful, long legs, long straight black hair, man, she was beautiful. I never got past swapping spit with her behind the bleachers after school. I enlisted in the Military immediately after High School, of course those were the days before social media. When I returned home from leave she was pregnant; but I was still crazy about this girl. Years pass, and my family moved away. Twenty years later I still could not get her off my mind; so I decided to look for her, using Facebook, it took me less than 20 minutes, the pictures looked just as I remembered way back when. I found out she was divorced and was still living in the same town; so I arranged to have lunch the very next weekend. There were no sparks, the pics were oooold from when she was still hot, now, SHE IS OBESE, in spite of that, she is a very accomplished professional, we talked for hours, I caught up with a chapter in my past and it felt really goooood!!! now she is a good friend, one who knew me from way back when and I like that.

So I wish you luck in your search, I know what maybe going through your mind, I think it will be worth it in the end; as long as you get closure.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You guys should really look in the mirror once in a while. I`m almost positive you are NOT as hot as you THOUGHT you were ;)

JoseArzabalceta

Mar 6, 2012
Yes , i got her father's name through the alumni database but no luck on FB , Linkedin or even Live MSN.
A person i hired on RD 8 months ago billed 73 hours and sent a report after 2 weeks which , condensed , says :

Registro Civil : her birth cerficate and CONANI document stating her original mother's name. No other movements
Colegio Medico Dominicano has no records to her name (both)
No motors registered at DNTT
Name and address to her half brother and sister and stepmother
"None have kept contact with her since a couple of years after their father's dead,
She's believed to be married and living abroad" no specific location

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
You guys should really look in the mirror once in a while. I`m almost positive you are NOT as hot as you THOUGHT you were ;)

I have a special magic mirror. Just like in Snow White. LOL

MIRROR - MIRROR, ON THE WALL,
WHO'S THE HOTTEST OF THEM ALL.

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011
Big girls need love too!

A lot of men like "Obese" women!
They are "Warm In Winter,& Shady In Summer"!
CC

Here in Florida, we like em thick, but they have to be PHAT if you know what I mean :)

But obesity on the hand, I think is more of a medical issue, there isn't anything normal about it. Most people I know that are obese, including one in my own family; there usually is an underlying cause.

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011

we're not talking about being fat or overweight, but morbidly obese :( the kind where you are required to buy 2 plane tickets.
Us guys, once our intellectual curiosity is satisfied; most of us can definitely appreciate a little eye candy every now and then!

and you know candy comes in every flavor color and smell, I myself like mine a little thick:)!!!