Do your guys have your back?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Nationally? Do your buddies go out of their way to help **** smoothen out? or is it , you bro, deal with it punk?
Nor enough support, so why should people want to find friends with this **** as an example?
One thing I will throw to my old Yanks is, when I've pulled them out of ****, they return this without issue!!!
I've never in 15 years been knocked back from a Canadian I have supported in the past! God bless Canada, you Yanks, need some sunday school for buffalo brain apprecition. And my Canadian budies do it with out a probelms of lack of drink!
Another ................... need I say more.

Such a shame 'Can' is so close to 'Am'.......

Last edited:

Rumble2005

Mar 18, 2006
Nationally? Do your buddies go out of their way to help **** smoothen out? or is it , you bro, deal with it punk?
Nor enough support, so why should people want to find friends with this **** as an example?
One thing I will throw to my old Yanks is, when I've pulled them out of ****, they return this without issue!!!
I've never in 15 years been knocked back from a Canadian I have supported in the past! God bless Canada, you Yanks, need some sunday school for buffalo brain apprecition. And my Canadian budies do it with out a probelms of lack of drink!

Would you mind re-posting this in English for me?

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
eh???? Are you talking about something that happened to you?

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011

I want some of whatever you're drinking! :knockedou

Bigocean

Nov 25, 2010

Wow, Givadogahome, after reading a few of your posts from last night, I get an uncomfortable feeling.
Please take some unsolicited advice and take care of yourself. I have seen a few people self-destruct in this country and it is a sad thing.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Translation? PJT thinks he is saying: Canadians stick together, Americans need to work on their ?????????? :confused:

Givadogahome you do have a message ? Please clarify your post.

Regards,

PJT

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
WOW! I have never actually watched someone suffer a "Melt Down" in person!
"Rabbies"?,"Barcelo","Presidente","Oxycontin", or just taking DR1,WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaay to serious?
"Get Well Soon"!
CCCC

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
If you read his posts from yesterday, you might get insight as to why he is upset.

I dunno... I've read a few of them, and was the target of one... and to be honest not only do I have no idea of why he is upset, I have NO idea of even what the hell he's saying. It's like a foreign language... no... more like an alien language. Actually, it's kinda sad, and I hope things work out for him... there's obviously something going on.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I "Think" his "Cousin"? May have died of an "Over Dose",or some "Coca" related lifestyle in Sosua.
That is with me using a whole lotta "Reading Between the "Vodka"!
As far as "Lame @$$" goes,I like it best!
Easier to "catch"!
CC

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
I dunno... I've read a few of them, and was the target of one... and to be honest not only do I have no idea of why he is upset, I have NO idea of even what the hell he's saying. It's like a foreign language... no... more like an alien language. Actually, it's kinda sad, and I hope things work out for him... there's obviously something going on.
I think it may have something to do with his cousin......expired.......and also this horrible motorcyle video he posts online......suggests a mindset. OMHO